Austin Jackson (Rebbie's son) comments Janet's "feedback" !

christophe

Proud Member
Austin left a message to his fans on BBOI Sound. Here it is:

hey everybody how are you all??? Thankyou for coming by this site to support I appreciate it. I wanna know what she guys think of my aunts new song Feedback!! I love it im so proud of her its the biggest leak song in music history. I saw a statement where somebody said since she as an album coming out will that push back mine. J anet is a legend im just starting so there is no way an album of hers would ever push back mine she is on another level im just getting off the ground plus were famil so in the end we all benefit.

Source: http://www.mjbackstage.be/UKnews.php

That's so sweet of him! Gotta love the Jackson's family love.:yes: So what sort of music does he do? Who is he signed to (label wise).

Austin signed with Midas Records who where included in Interscope. For the moment he didn't released any song yet.
His old website (no more online) contained some snippets. His voice sounds like Michael Jackson.
I think Austin (also called Auggie) is able to make a good musical surprise, i think.

But we're all still waiting for some music !

Austin signed with Midas Records who where included in Interscope. For the moment he didn't released any song yet.
His old website (no more online) contained some snippets. His voice sounds like Michael Jackson.
I think Austin (also called Auggie) is able to make a good musical surprise, i think.

But we're all still waiting for some music !

Cool! Thanx for the info!:yes:

Thanks for posting.

I gotta question, when is he ever gonna release some music? I would love to see the second generation in the music scene doing their thing.

It was nice of him to say that. I heard some of his music and and I think it´s good. I am going to buy his album when it is released. I think his voices sounds a lot like MJs and he seems to be a real nice person to :).

Last edited:
that was cool of him to say that..

hes right. they're family so they all benefit from each others success. and yes feedback is DA BOMB!!!

Hey everyone, what's up! The Web site Austin visited is www.bboisound.com

I hope you guys enjoy the site. And keep checking back. I'm updating more on it tonight.

Also, to read more messages from Austin, visit bboi sound in the messages section!

Christina

Hey hopespringseternal, you are very welcome!! :)

BTW, this is Christina from THE MICHAEL JACKSON VAULT http://mjjvault.hosted-forum.com/

I'm so happy to see you here! Really glad you enjoyed the update on Austin's message as well :)

He actually just came by the site a few days ago. It's hard to get the word out to next generation Web sites about updates on Austin when he visits, so I try to update bboi sound as quickly as possible.

I love Auggie, he's a really nice guy. The chat thing with him was fun.Thanks for posting!

I love Auggie, he's a really nice guy. The chat thing with him was fun.Thanks for posting!

Hey! I'm so happy you had a blast chatting with him! The chat was his idea and I can't thank him enough for that! News is coming very soon stay tuned!

wow...so he refers to himself as Austin Brown. i can understand that...he wants to get on his own two feet.

but yes..you gotta love the Jackson family love. i look forward to Austin's new music.

wow...so he refers to himself as Austin Brown. i can understand that...he wants to get on his own two feet.

but yes..you gotta love the Jackson family love. i look forward to Austin's new music.

:) He was born as Austin Brown. His mom is rebbie - she married Nathaniel Brown. So his last name is Brown. But believe me, he has the greatest amount of love for his family and is proud of everything they have done in life

Back