With 2008 approaching what are you looking forward to regarding Michael?

Dorothy_Marie

Proud Member
With 2008 approaching what are you looking forward to regarding Michael?

I am looking forward to the promotion of Thriller25 and what is going to happen around the Superbowl. I am looking forward to a possible reunion with the Jacksons as I have never been to a concert of theirs before so if they do tour in the USA I will be there as well as a possible Michael Jackson tour. There are many things that I have a feeling will happen regarding Michael and the Jacksons. It is gonna be a great year for the Jacksons.

I do wanna make a perdiction on 2008: That is Michael is gonna knock peoples socks off with an outstanding performance, which will be the modern day version of Motown 25. I have this strange feeling he has some kind of new dance that he wants to show the world. B)

Last edited:
Freedom and happyness! Music and videos delivered without stress and pressure. An amazing performance as well, even if only for couple of songs, but with a fresh, joyful Michael on the scene! Something really beautiful, magical! :)

I aint makin any predictions i'm just gonna wait and see what happens

It would be nice to know we're getting new music that doesn't involve conforming by using talentless degenerates to try and be "hip". But it will come when it comes.. Aside from that, whatever we're offered will do until then....

I am looking forward to seeing MJ happy and enjoying himself. I also think that there will be something special between MJ and the brothers ( I can't wait!).
I am looking forward to new MJ songs/video etc. To hear his voice again, to hear him talked/written about regarding him talent and not BS.
I am looking forward to see/hear MJ's new project to see the growth in him expressed and also to see him have fun doing it.

I know this is a bit off topic, but I am looking forward to see MJ settle with a loving and beautiful wife/girlfriend.

Just looking forward to seeing whatever he's been working on behind the curtain. He's kept things moving no matter what, and I truly feel 2008 is going to be great. It's his turn. It's his time.

I'm preparing to get tickets before they are sold out. I think getting them online will be the only way to get my hands on some quickly. Those tickets are going to go faster than the Ebony magazines. lol. It's gonna be crazy...a fun kind of crazy.

I look forward to a NEW album, tour, media, happiness, health, bliss etc.

I wish everything positive for Michael as always.

-D

Last edited:
I wish him all the happiness in his life . all the wishes for all his new music to be the best he can be.I think we are going to be having a great year with Michael in 2008 i can,t wait.

I'm looking forward to everything he has up his sleeves! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I am looking foward to whatever short film(s) he has been working on and how he will present them to us now that MTV is no longer a viable outlet. I am just hoping Michael will turn to a more accessable television medium to premiere them to us and then make them available to us to purchase either via downloads or dvds or whatever he chooses. That way he can make some of his money back on them. Whatever he does though, I know it will have the impact of Black or White and just blow the minds of the people all over the world!:eek::D

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

New Music. New phenomenal dances moves. Tour. Michael Jackson Teaser Commercials. Award Ceremony Performances. Tomorrow, to see if he's reunited with the Jackson's at Jermaine Dupri's club.

Last edited:
I wish him: HARMONY in everything he we will be doing.... and LOVE

I love you Michael, no matter what.... forever

Happy New 2008 Year!

AW: With 2008 approaching what are you looking forward to regarding Michael?

A nice 50s birthday party for him however he wishes it!

Some real good music!!!!!!! :listeningtomusic:

Can't wait to see some critics going like this ------->:dropdead:

(Heb 10:38) The person who has God's approval will live by faith. But if he turns back, I will not be pleased with him."

I think Michael is going to see professional success, I really do. I hope above everything though that he experiences personal success and that he finds himself happy and loved.

Michael is a true genius, a true genius, so I know whatever endeavor he undertakes, it will be phenomenal. I just hope he finds peace for himself, always.

I remember a year ago today when I came onto mjjf I was so excited of being 2007 the year that we would get the new album.. lol! NOW the seal has been opened and I cannot wait to share the new adventures we'll go on this year as they unfold with you all..

2008 THE YEAR OF THE JACKSON

For us fans: "we'll have it great in 2008"

real info/anouncements/confirmations about new music etc instead of another year of talk and speculation but nothing else

I hope he will release some new music and maybe play the O2 arena or go on tour with his brothers.

I'm looking forward to infinite commercial, artistic, financial success, prosperity, abundance for Michael in 2008 and beyond!!! And I also see a stronger, more dedicated and loyal fan base and absolute love, respect, appreciation blossoming in every heart for Michael Jackson the artist and Michael Jackson the person!!!
Amen :)

Last edited:
Back