Do you get the CNN email alerts? MJ-related

GiveintomeMJ

Proud Member
I wanted to post this just in case anyone freaks out like i just did:

so i signed up a million years ago for the Michael Jackson email alerts from CNN and I just got an email: Jackson Case: Officers search Jackson's ranch and it was dated 12/31/07!

my heart sank as i read it... now after reading the whole article and then going to the italics at the top I realized they resent this email out b/c they were archiving it...

so in case anyone gets this plz don't freak, its a rehash of the original article ;)

so i signed up a million years ago for the Michael Jackson email alerts from CNN and I just got an email: Jackson Case: Officers search Jackson's ranch and it was dated 12/31/07!

my heart sank as i read it... now after reading the whole article and then going to the italics at the top I realized they resent this email out b/c they were archiving it...

so in case anyone gets this plz don't freak, its a rehash of the original article ;)

Oh.....oh my God I almost shat myself.......omg...

-D

whats the point of it anyways? someone stuck on STUPID! :rolleyes:
they dont have any REAL news to report so they rehash this excuse my lang but CRAP?! someone needs to do their jobs the right way now dont they? lack of effort as always...

Last edited:
yeah i know i wasn't even gonna bother posting this but then realized if i got fooled, others mite as well... and idk how many ppl sign up for these updates like i do...

its court tv trying to toot their own horn again at the header it says something about their best stories or something yada yada yada, but all those cows on court tv didnt really do such a good job in their coverage, and one of their formers had to eat a shoe or something ah well bon appetite

Why in the devil would they do that?

Watch some moron report this like it was today's news! :mad:

Thanks for letting us know.

Those people are fools. They can find other ways to "achive" but they can't.

...I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK...why do they do that...I am sure they do that on purpose...

I would have fliped at first.. WOW!!

I'm waiting for MJJC to start text message of important news..

That would be great to add in.. Important news updates etc.

Thanks for the heads up GITM. I too have been fooled a few times. Not a nice feeling. And it is almost always the negative stuff they rehash. Bah.

That's messed up. Stupid bastards. Thanks for the heads up. They obviously have zero regard for people's feelings.

I have got similar "news alert/update" few weeks ago -- and yes, for a moment I felt second deja vu on the matter. Second was back in 2003, when I learned about searches via Euronews channel (I thought then, do I dreaming or what? How is this possible??)

Back