It's A Bird. It's A Plane. It's Super Legacy Defender

Born To Love You

Proud Member
Hi guys

February 2008 will mark the 25th anniversary of my MJ 'fandom' and I have been thinking about ways to celebrate this milestone.

Then it hit me - in 2008 I will be become Super Legacy Defender!!!!!

Why, you may ask. Because I have noticed an insidious trend to minimise the impact of the Thriller and the accomplishments of one Michael Jackson. And I aint gonna stand for it. No sirree Bob.

I got this sneaky feeling that as Michael steps out in 2008 the media will have their claws sharpened - ready to reopen old 'scandals', to denigrate or malign this man's legacy.

So what does Super Legacy Defender plan to do?

I am in the process of preparing a series of articles for our local paper looking back on the past 25 years as it relates to Michael, emphasising the facts, figures and achievements.

As Rasta Pasta says, I am not going to sweat the small stuff but I WILL combat any misinformation that is out there once it is brought to my attention. I do not intend to be hysterical or emotional. Get in, hit them with the facts, get out.

Sooooo . . . who's with me?

I think we are all in... Army of Love United in unprecedented numbers. I can feel the heat rising in us supporters even in the industry. This will be massive just in general by mere mention as the publicity machine gears up. All for one and one for all. We love you Michael!!! Amen.

thriller 25 will be watched under a magnifying glass.. READY to bring down..

this is why it bugs me when fans do not support to buy the album.. That is putting the weapon in the MEDIA's hands.

thriller 25 will be watched under a magnifying glass.. READY to bring down..

this is why it bugs me when fans do not support to buy the album.. That is putting the weapon in the MEDIA's hands.

totally agree.. and I am in.. hitting them with facts..is a powerful weapon.. I am in...

as a side note.. when I read some of the fans that don't support the project.. I can't help but think of the idiot from Fox and who fuels his poison pen.. but I digress..

I think the media has no choice but to step in line.. becuz... the history of Thriller has already been captured not only with ink but with images... you can't deny.. the images... as they say..a picture paints a thousand words....

Last edited:
I think the Thriller project is important. There may be a generation of young people who have heard about Michael Jackson but who may not know nothing about Thriller and its incredible achievements. Thriller 25 will expose the music through the use of modern day "popular" artists. As much as some of us might resent it, this will add a kind of legitimacy to the music for some audiences.

The same way Bandier is working to have the Beatles music exposed to a new generation, Michael is doing the same.

I think the Thriller project is important. There may be a generation of young people who have heard about Michael Jackson but who may not know nothing about Thriller and its incredible achievements. Thriller 25 will expose the music through the use of modern day "popular" artists. As much as some of us might resent it, this will add a kind of legitimacy to the music for some audiences.

The same way Bandier is working to have the Beatles music exposed to a new generation, Michael is doing the same.

I agree and pray that Sony and MJ market this campaign in such a wisely useful and huge way :)

Back