long-term survey - last chance for participation

Stormy999

Proud Member
Dear Fans and Friends!

After seven years of waiting we will finally present the results of the first representative long-term survey. We already published provisional results in 2002. Shortly we will introduce what fans and other interested parties think about topics as Michael Jackson as an artist and as a human being as well as about the behavior people confront him with. This survey will end at the 31st of January 2008. Until then you have the chance to participate and publish your views. The results will be directly sent to Michael Jackson.
For participation follow this link:
http://www.mjfriendship.de/en/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=49

In order to keep the representative character no registration is necessary.
Thank you very much for your participation!

The FttF-Team

p.s. a happy new year to all!!

filled it in, it would be interesting to see the results of this, more people fill it in!

Um, is this some kind of survey that Michael requested? If not why would you send him results of a survey of people answering questions such as is he happy with his life and who his best friends are when those answering don't have access to his life to know such things based past what he has said?

I don't get the purpose of results being sent to him unless it is something that he requested.

I'm thinking that he wants to see what his image is, how his fans think of him so he knows what he can change to make it better for both sides. It is probably from his management. Or it is that fanclub trying to highlight problems to Michael's management.

Um, is this some kind of survey that Michael requested? If not why would you send him results of a survey of people answering questions such as is he happy with his life and who his best friends are when those answering don't have access to his life to know such things based past what he has said?

I don't get the purpose of results being sent to him unless it is something that he requested.

I guess it is not requested. Yes, it would be interesting to learn for what purpose it is meant. May be the Team Fanship turns to Friendship would gladly explain it?

But, what problems can be highlighted from fans guesses about his personal happiness and who are his best friends?

And I really think that if Michael and his management wanted to know suggestions they would ask for them. But that's just my opinion.

Well I've done it also... as I still remember how hard it can be to get a reliable number of ppl doing a survey when you've developed one for any kind of research...

It is interesting for me to see how fans answered the questions.
But it would be also interesting to know the size of the sample, not only the %...
don't think the analysis will result into too many reliable stuff but I wish you good luck. lol well look at my siggy, it's what our statistic profs have told us from the very first reading. :rolleyes:

Still I could imagine Michael is interested if he has the time... usually you have to pay for such analysis a lot of money and it's no more reliable and valid than this one probably!

Done! it would be intresting to see other people fill it out espically the non fans

It sure was interesting to me to see that most fans that took part aren't on fan-clubs nor have they been to an MJ concert.
It will defo be interesting to know how many people have actually contributed but still its encouraging to know that these fans are still out there and bothered to take part.

I filled it in :) Though I don't get why MJJCommUNITY doesn't show up on the list of forums/fanclubs :huh:

Done! :)

God this questionnaire is old, going by the list of names on the question "Who do you think MJ's best friends are?" LMAO! Half of them aren't even friends let alone best friends.

And I think I filled it in a few years ago too. Thanks for making us aware / reminding us of this questionnaire! x

started doing it but then there were to many strange questions that i couldnt really answer

Still I would like to know for what purpose. Is Michael really interested in it, or has the Management requested informations to improve the connections between Michael and his fans. IMO some questions are going to far, sorry.

Heeey... didn't see you for a long time ;).

Well, for whatever reason - last time to participate is until tomorrow!!!

Have fun!

I did it. Some of the questions were interesting, but a lot of it wasn't relevant anymore. Many people on that list of "friends" aren't even Michael's friends anymore...

I suddenly stop answering because i think the survey is orientated , i don't see where is the problem fans are screaming they just show their love and i think michael loves it i don't think that disrespectful , the survey wants to show us that it is not a good thing to scream i don't see where is the pbm ,people react as they feel AT THE moment , some are over-emotional , i am not so much but i don't blame the one who are like that ,we have not the same level of sensitivity so respect the other .

Back