Is "Thriller 25" the "new album"?!

Topflux

Proud Member
There's Akon, Will.iam and West who have been said working for Michael's next album so were they just working for this "Thriller 25" and there's no new album at all yet? I know Michael has been working a lot to record material all the time but it doesn't mean anything about an album..

No! No! No! :lol:

seriously if i hear this question one more time I am gonna puke! (not directly to you personally, I am just tired of this question)

There's Akon, Will.iam and West who have been said working for Michael's next album so were they just working for this "Thriller 25" and there's no new album at all yet? I know Michael has been working a lot to record material all the time but it doesn't mean anything about an album..

There's also Ne-yo and supposedly John Legend...and their names are nowhere to be found on the Thriller 25 tracklist.

There's also Ne-yo and supposedly John Legend...and their names are nowhere to be found on the Thriller 25 tracklist.

Yeah, other artists have also claimed to be in on the project.

And most importantly he is said to go to the studio regularly to do new stuff. Also Mike himself has said on many occasions that he is making music.

Back