Jan 7th, 2008: Michael Jackson News and Mentionings [MJ to tour?]

L.J

Proud Member
Hey hey :D

hope everyone is good :flowers:

MJ News:

There's lotsa talk about Michael having a potential tour in London O2

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]JACKSON TO EARN $30 MILLION FOR LONDON RESIDENCY?[/FONT]

2008-01-07 00:28:47 -

pr-inside-94084-michael-jackson.jpg

LATEST: Pop superstar MICHAEL JACKSON is reportedly set to announce plans for a one-month residency in London, netting him a whopping $30 million (£15 million) for the series of gigs.
The Thriller singer - who is currently working on a new album with the likes of rapper/producer will.i.am - was last month (Dec07) said to be poised to return to the U.K. for his live comeback with a tour to rival soul star Prince, who played 21 dates in the British capital last summer (07).
And new reports claim Jackson will play 30 dates at London's O2 Arena later this year (08) - earning $1 million (£500,000) a night.
A source tells British newspaper The News Of The World, "Michael will be back on stage soon. He's been working hard in the studio mixing tracks and getting his vocals back in shape.
"Michael's had a tough few years. But he's still a pop legend and wants people to remember him for his music, not his problems."

http://www.pr-inside.com/jackson-to-earn-30-million-for-r373217.htm

MJ Mentionings:

I didn't spot any mentionings though :)

Michael Jackson HIStory:

2005 - Michael Jackson's lawyers asked the judge in the molestation case to close the courtroom for all pretrial hearings on what evidence will be allowed at Jackson's trial. The trial was set to being on January 31.

Re: Jan 7th, 2008: Michael Jackson News and Mentionings

Thanks for the news L.J i think the O2 arena thing is true cause nobody from Michaels team has deniyed it going to happen i don't think would be very exicting if true

it would be awesome :D

but that would mean he's gonna be even further away from where I'm at :cry:

he better come to Australia :wild:

I found it! Michael went to Celine's show (photo)
I haven't seen it before. and a Celine fan just gave it to me .

well, share it with u.

200801072154457755.jpg

hope it hasn't been posted

Last edited:

I found it! Michael went to Celine's show (photo)
I haven't seen it before. and a Celine fan just gave it to me .

well, share it with u.

200801072154457755.jpg

hope it hasn't been posted

Thank you! But when was the photo taken and where? I didn't understand, her show in Las Vegas or she has a show in London too?

its Las Vegas show.

I think its sometime in last 5 years

:D

*it takes 10 characters to smile these days*

Celine goes on tour soon? or is she already on tour?

hope its true

NME reports that Michael is negotiating to do a TEN-night residence at the O2 Arena:

Michael Jackson negotiating UK live dates

Star set for a huge residency in London

Officials from London's O2 Arena are in talks to get Michael Jackson to play a ten-night residency at the venue in 2008.

The gigs will mark the 25-year anniversary of Jackson's "Thriller" album, reports today's (January 7) Times newspaper.

Rumours of a Michael Jackson world tour have been circulating in recent months - keep checking NME.com for the latest Michael Jackson tour news.

SOURCE: http://www.nme.com/news/nme/33485

----
Guys, I think this isn't fake. Just the 30 days ain't 30, it's TEN.

We can only hope, right? ;)

Hope? I think some HOPE Ray-Ray denies it, lol. Michael needs to do something if he wants to celebrate something, right? :huh: :lol:

Hope? I think some HOPE Ray-Ray denies it, lol. Michael needs to do something if he wants to celebrate something, right? :huh: :lol:

Oh Timmy, ohhh Timmy. There is no truth to these rumors, Timmy......

lol

Anyway, I think it'd be great, of course, for Mike to do this gig. I'm just hoping he can take it again.

-D

Would be great to get him back on stage!!

Oh Timmy, ohhh Timmy. There is no truth to these rumors, Timmy......

lol

Anyway, I think it'd be great, of course, for Mike to do this gig. I'm just hoping he can take it again.

-D

Ur sounding like the Timex Social Club.

Look at all these rumors surrounding me every day/I just need some time, some time to get away from...

Oh, sorry. :lol:

Yes, let's all HOPE they deny it right? Suuure...
Who doesnt want Michael to perform, raise your hands...oh, that's alot of numbers! :lol:

the media is chupping at the bits... I think there is something to these rumours... time will tell if it comes to fruition.................

and it does.. I predict those tickets .. will be sold in 'record' time..

Last edited:

Yes, let's all HOPE they deny it right? Suuure...
Who doesnt want Michael to perform, raise your hands...oh, that's alot of numbers! :lol:

Because as hopespringseternal said, "a denial can be coming, just wait for it". ;)

:lol:

^ So I will be ;) (Clocks tickin' dude)

Thanks for the news.

the media is chupping at the bits... I think there is something to these rumours... time will tell if it comes to fruition.................

and it does.. I predict those tickets .. will be sold in 'record' time..

I totally agree, this Thriller campaign has done wonders to get folks back into Mike the entertainer not the scandal ridden j.a.c.k.o

:D

Let's just hope some boob don't start e-mailing Ray-Ray about this! :no: :lol:

I believe you are too late with your "hope". LOL!

Since this NEW round of rumors have hit, I'm more than sure that Ray-Ray has received about a "zillion" e-mails from fans, not to mention how many e-mails and calls she has probably received from the press. Everybody and their momma wants a confirmation on this joint. LOL!

^ Yeah and right now I'm getting Hiiiigh off this joint! :lol:

Last edited:

I believe you are too late with your "hope". LOL!

Since this NEW round of rumors have hit, I'm more than sure that Ray-Ray has received about a "zillion" e-mails from fans, not to mention how many e-mails and calls she has probably received from the press. Everybody and their momma wants a confirmation on this joint. LOL!

This is why I can't stand it when some holier-than-thou fan come to people in MJ boards about receiving e-mails that Ray-Ray denied Michael ever doing ANYTHING! :doh: If they don't want rumors to come spewing out about what Michael's doing, they need to tell every rumor mill to stop printing false stories because if not, you can believe ANYTHING, man! :lol:

Obviously, the best thing Ray-Ray can do NOW is not say anything or even respond. You know she gets pissed when fans start asking too many questions. She should say "F**K YOU!" and see what kind of reaction she gets. :lol: The zanier MJ fans will start pitching a b***h at her! :rofl:

Last edited:

man i've been waiting 3 years as it is for him to come back, i'm just happy that we're getting closer to that now!!!

Ha...hahahahahaha...ha... :no: "Ray's" gonna "moooooooaaaaan" when the real pestering starts. :D

So hard keeping a secret, isnt it Ms. Bain?

Back