MJ Fans please 'Put your hand out'

Hi peeps
I have noticed that a number of fans here (and elsewhere) going out of their way to do something great for MJ and/or his legacy. This is evident on two of the current threads here Re: What are you doing for MJ's legacy? and the SimonaMJ's book idea.

However I am a little bit unsure about the resistance/unwillingness for fans participation in these projects. For example KOPV is doing something to celebrate album release which he acknowledges in his post (What are you doing for MJ's legacy) that the support hasn't been great. Similarly SimonaMJ asks if I knew why there isn't any support to her idea.

I don't honestly know why this is. I can honestly say that without everyone's support these and other projects will simply fail. Also others may be put off doing anything like these projects in the future.

I think that its easier to contribute to something as a group than to do it alone.

So I am basically asking for your honest opinions as to why you personally would not take part in such projects or even what will it take for you to take part?. This is not meant as a dig etc just simply to try and shed some light in these matters. It may help those who are doing stuff like the KOPV, SimonaMJ etc in their projects etc.

Last edited:
1st I thank u for even taking notice to my dedication on supporting MJ. I personally feel I'm not doing enough...

As far as the the fans that u r talking about that don't take part in fan projects/promotions i believe the reason behind it is that its tough to be motivated and pro active.. It takes a reason to be driven. Without a purpouse there is no reason...

I personally would not be so active if MJ was treated like other artists. Because the media, music industry, and haters run against mj so strongly I feel us fans need to do as much as possible to make it a fair playing ground...

That's what motivates me to be pro active.. Its simply too unfair for him. He's not in the same game as everyone else

Last edited:
1st I thank u for even taking notice to my dedication on supporting MJ. I personally feel I'm not doing enough...

As far as the the fans that u r talking about that don't take part in fan projects/promotions i believe the reason behind it is that its tough to be motivated and pro active.. It takes a reason to be driven. Without a purpouse there is no reason...

I personally would not be so active if MJ was treated like other artists. Because the media, music industry, and haters run against mj so strongly I feel us fans need to do as much as possible to make it a fair playing ground...

That's what motivates me to be pro active.. Its simply too unfair for him. He's not in the same game as everyone else

Totally agree! But that's what I think makes the lack of support confusing. I mean we all agree that MJ isn't been given much of a chance by various mediums etc So I guess in a kinda naive way I thought that pro-MJ stuff will be well supported by fans especially in forums etc.

Don't get me wrong I get lazy sometimes and I also used to think at times that I don't need to take part because someone else will or didn't like the idea etc. But now I feel that if I don't like the idea then at least I will let the person/s know and why I don't like it (rather than ignore the subject all together).

I honestly think that MJ needs support as much now as he did during the trial because although the trial is over and he won, there are too many peeps with too much power making sure that he still needs to defend himself. So until the new album/tours etc start he still needs fans support. In this sense everyone's support is immensely significant.

So I now do my best to lend support whenever a pro-MJ project is concerned because the battle aint over yet.

I wish more fans see it this way. Emotionally michael needed us more than ever. We gave him streangth.. But this is the most that MJ's career needs us. Michael won with the allegations, but it can finalize with a conquer with a huge album.. With him against pratically everyone, we should help him beat all odds.. Why should he have to do it all himself?

I wish more fans see it this way. Emotionally michael needed us more than ever. We gave him streangth.. But this is the most that MJ's career needs us. Michael won with the allegations, but it can finalize with a conquer with a huge album.. With him against pratically everyone, we should help him beat all odds.. Why should he have to do it all himself?

True! True!
Maybe for some folks its too much to ask, and that's cool too everyone has their own free will.

Anyways I am cool as long as you and others keep the motivation and faith going! :yes:

It even bugs me that this thread only has 6 posts/replies..

this to me shows something aswell

Back