New Album!? or Thriller re make?

aussiejosh81

Proud Member
sorry if i am out of the loop but i am confused. Last i heard MJ was making a new album with all new songs possibly named seven. Now i have heard he is doing a 25 year re make of thriller? is this the new album? or will there be a new one with all new songs after this?
I am a really big MJ fan and was hoping there would be a new album full of new songs.

sorry for this post! i now know it is not the new album! thats good news! i will get both this and his new album as soon as they are out! sorry for the question re post. i will be sure to research the forums better next time!
lost of love to Michael! and a big thank you to the people who run the forum!

sorry for this post! i now know it is not the new album! thats good news! i will get both this and his new album as soon as they are out! sorry for the question re post. i will be sure to research the forums better next time!
lost of love to Michael! and a big thank you to the people who run the forum!
Hi and welcome, new poster! Don't be sorry. This is a great place to get info isn't it? There is so much of it here though that sometimes you just miss things. I don't think people mind answering. I certainly wouldn't.

In the michael Jackson:present and future thread I have a album fact sheet that will let u know everything u need 2 know.. I can't link u right now, I'm on my iPod. I'll post a link 2marow if I'd like..

Back