Sighting - From Las Vegas Journal...

LindaC781

Proud Member

SIGHTINGS

Michael Jackson and his three children, Prince Michael I, Paris and Prince Michael II (aka Blanket), taking an after-hours tours of Madame Tussauds Las Vegas (Venetian) on Monday night. They showed up about 9:45 p.m. and made stops for photos in front of the wax icons, including Jackson's. He asked to see the newly arrived Evel Knievel figure, which was in the studio where repairs are made. ... Jackson's ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley, in Tao's ultralounge (Venetian) on Tuesday, the 73rd birthday of her late father. ... Actor Kevin Costner, spotted dining Monday with a group of 30 at N9NE Steakhouse (Palms). ... Legendary rocker Alice Cooper, shopping Tuesday night at Elton's Men's Store at Mandalay Place (Mandalay Bay). ... David Caruso of "CSI: Miami," at N9NE Steakhouse on Tuesday night. ... "American Chopper" star Paul Teutul Sr., shopping Tuesday at the Hard Rock retail store. ... Pamela Anderson, on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Monday, promoting her new movie. ... Members of the Penthouse Pets, delivering a birthday cake to Jet VIP host Marklen Kennedy, at Jet (Mirage). The Pets are in town for tonight's opening of The Penthouse Club just off the south end of the Strip and will be making appearances around town. ... Damon Wayans, hanging out at the 40/40 Club (Palazzo) Tuesday night during a Google and YouTube.com party and also at Jet in the VIP section. Also in the Jet VIP section: musician Ryan Cabrera, baseball slugger Frank Thomas, and Jeff Beacher, dressed as Elvis. ... At CatHouse (Luxor), checking out the competition: Robert Frey of Pure Management Group, dining at one table; at another: Andy Masi and Andrew Sasson of The Light Group.

I'll join this with the news thread when it's created :D

wait....

Michael annnd Alice Cooper both in Vegas??!!!??!!

awww damnit!! why couldn't they have been there in Nov!!! :angry: :lol:

I'm still trying to kidnap Alice Cooper for a game of golf :p

glad he's having fun with his children. I asund there are not any pics

I don't want to start or assume nothing but MJ and LMP at the same hotel at the same time? Hmmmmm.

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

p.s. Y'all know y'all were thinkin' it too!

I don't want to start or assume nothing but MJ and LMP at the same hotel at the same time? Hmmmmm.

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

LOL! I noticed that also. And it's not the first time that happened either. She came to Las Vegas AFTER he arrived last year and she was also in Ireland when he was in Ireland.

But I'm sure it is all a coincidence. LOL! After all she's a married woman!?!

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

umm they were there for different reasons ? lisa was there for her father's bday ? and michael was there to see the wax figures with his kids ? just a thought

dont be so touchy roxanne ppl are having abit of fun. we all know u want mj to be single for the rest of his life.

well yeah lol but theres more chance of mj being single than the other thing lol

LasVegas071.jpg

Sorry, if you know it already. Very nice, I think, isn't it?

Y'all are just as bad as the devil, always claiming stuff that don't even belong to you! Apparently, he belongs to LMP. Why they think they can keep their little clandestine trists secret from MJ fans, I don't know. They should know Mike cain't poot without us smellin' it.:lol:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

It must be really wierd to see a wax figure of one's own father. I Wonder how they reacted. Must be wierd!!

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

This is not the first time I have noticed that LMP seems to hang aroung places where she knows Michael is. I think she still has it for Michael and she hopes that maybe she will see him. But do I think he wants her? NO WAY!

'simma don na' is from a famous Saturday night skit.. It means simmer down now... :)

no problem..its a skit with a person/ppl that keep saying it.. Like a speech problem. I'll look 4 a bid to show u 2 marrow when I go on the compuer. I cannot copy and paste from my iPod.

Back