Is Prince sexy....like really?

bexy

Proud Member
Okay so one of the most posted in threads on MJNO had to be moved over here, hope this is the right place for it :D

Okay so like I really don’t have a thing for short men, I mean seriously I just go crazy for tall men….just my thing.

But I don’t know lately Prince has been doing it for me. Seeing him straddle that guitar like he does….it just sends me places.

It also helps that he is soooooooooooooooooo friggen talented. Nothing much more sexier than a guy with a talent.

I also love how he is so passionate about his music and how he is a perfectionist.

Also you have to love his stage presence….that cheeky smile he has going on when he is on stage….yesh me definitely like the guy. You know he’s like; “yeah, I’m good aren’t I”……and the answer….YES! You could possibly be the best!

What’s going on with me, I mean its Prince…I have never seen him in that way before! But me likes it.

prince.jpg

so everyone what do you all think?

we have had some great times with this thread ^_^

Last edited:
I think Prince is absolutely stunning! :wub: Gahh just everything about him. I don't know.. its just yeah. His attitude and stage persona.. :wub: Where do I even start?

*Fondles siggy*

princeyellow2mt5.jpg

2003715540798020810_rs.jpg

black_sweat_full_41633-tn.jpg

sexiness.gif

black.gif

He is sooooo sexy. :wub:

...Good times with this picture. ;)

love.jpg

OMG yes Prince is sexy there is just something about it i have no idea what it is but he has it whatever it is

2006-02-16-tv-show-brits-10-te-amo-.jpg

and you just had to post that picture LMAO

Last edited:
MJNOers please read MJJCommunity Rules before getting carried away. I'm not gonna be the one babysitting the thread lol. So, take care. I'll still pop in to see the latest pics hopeful he won't wear that ugly arse dress again :mello:

Last edited:
Prince is good-looking to me. :) But I don't find hime like...OMGOMGHOT. way lol :lol:

i'm not attracted to short men and Prince has feminine qualities about him, which are not attractive at all. but hes not a ugly man....

MJNOers please read MJJCommunity Rules before getting carried away. I'm not gonna be the one babysitting the thread lol. So, take care. I'll still pop in to see the latest pics hopeful he won't wear that ugly arse dress again :mello:

i am sure you will look after us momma ^_^ even if you dont realise it yet :lol:

and just for you seeing as you appreciated the other one so much

2003820175399117792_rs.jpg

yeah this one isnt 1/2 as good but still -_-

i am sure you will look after us momma ^_^ even if you dont realise it yet :lol:

and just for you seeing as you appreciated the other one so much

2003820175399117792_rs.jpg

yeah this one isnt 1/2 as good but still -_-

:eek::wub:

LMAO! I wonder who made that. :rolleyes:

no idea who made it i found it on one of the prince sites and throught shannon might appreciate it LMAO

0000-5.jpg

i cant believe this place resizes the images strange lol

yeah so do i his arms look amazing and i have always loved the NPG necklace

wooo we are on our second page already

LOL this thread brings back so many....hilarious memories :lol: (though I never posted in that thread LOL)

walking.gif

let me tell yall something, if Prince look at me like that. Me and Him gonna have a fight :lol:

*drooling* sexy!!!

200020009.jpg

I love his eyes:wub:

Last edited:
i agree both him and michael have amazing eyes :wub:
walking.gif

let me tell yall something, if Prince look at me like that. Me and Him gonna have a fight :lol:

Pillow Fight ? :lol:

remember the rules we dont want this place getting shut and shannon has abandoned us :mello:

Last edited:
Back