c.lees photography

c.lee

Proud Member
hey guys just thought id post some o my photography...new and old
feel free to leave comments i like to know if poeple like or not coz i really want to carry on with it someday lol.....

ccf0210200600000jpg3editedra3.th.jpg

ccf0210200600000editedeg8.th.jpg

photography2006050.jpg

photography2006034.jpg

photography2006053.jpg

photography2006061.jpg

photography2006045.jpg

photography2006033.jpg

photography2006055.jpg

photography2006037.jpg

maybe it should've been posted in general discussion V.3? (i think that's their "other discussion") Dunno. Im as helpless as you are, LOL.

Love the photos!

Last edited:
maybe it should've been posted in general discussion V.3? (i think that's their "other discussion") Dunno. Im as helpless as you are, LOL.

Love the photos!

thanks anyways for helping me hun :D
i need like a manual for this forum...i dont understand the groups of where ya can put threads lol
but it aint a general discussion...its art thats why im lost...maybe i shud add a photot of my in there so it becomes and mj art aread hahaha just jokes

photos are awesome. im sure i mod will move to the right place for you. :)

thanks anyways for helping me hun :D
i need like a manual for this forum...i dont understand the groups of where ya can put threads lol
but it aint a general discussion...its art thats why im lost...maybe i shud add a photot of my in there so it becomes and mj art aread hahaha just jokes

we defo need an "MJJC for dummies" manual....

Amazing pictures, love the black and white ones:)

wat are u the natzi^^^^
i have posted in the fan zone area...i thought because im a fan and its art i cud post it here
sheesh giv me a break if its in the wrong area u cud help me out by showing me a link to this area....
i didnt know it was ooonnnlllyyy about mj area

cud a mod please move this to the right area coz i dont have a clue where it is

c.lee, this thread is in the correct place B)

This section is for anything Fan created ;) it doesn't have to be particuarly MJ related in the past we've seen some fantastic Art work and photography etc from MJ fans who share their works :)

Now fan created can be:

Forums
Websites
Graphic art
Photography
Photos of 3Dimensional objects
Photos of MJ products self made (I remember a fan posted photos of awesome handmade Handbags)

Members, please don't tell each other off in regards to where threads are posted. If you feel a thread is in the wrong section just report the thread rather than being confrontational. In this case the thread was in the right place so the arguement I just cleaned up was never needed. -_-

Cool stuff Cara, great that you are here!!! Can't wait to see your signatures as well.

oh awesom thanks L.J so i was right :D

heya kinga!!! thank you! glad to see ya here too!

Back