The Official Britney Spears Thread,Calling all Britney fans!

brnthsdiscout

Proud Member
just wanted to make a positive fan thread about her...anyone that likes her music or thinks she's a good person, pls. introduce yourself to me! i'm a huge fan....

Last edited:
Re: calling all britney fans!

I love her music :D. Big fan of hers, and I hope that things work out for her.

^^poppy is that you? you should put 'poppy' underneath your name in case you can't switch :yes:

Hey Carol,hey everyone! You asked for fans and you have 'em! :D

stat!! hey how do you guys get these smileys? i can't figure 'em out...

well, i just wanted to say that i luv her music, luv her perfumes and i think she's an amazing person. to live that kind of life and to still wanna be an entertainer shows me she doesn't seem to have any ill will towards stardom. i sure hope this year is a better year for her...

Brit rocks my socks, she has some good tunes :cool:

whats positive for a drug addicted bad mother?
some and I say some.... like 2 songs are ok.....

but how is she a bad mother? were her kids starved? were her kids abused? just because she's having some personal problems doesn't mean she doesn't love her kids...anyhow, i was really hoping there wouldn't be any britney-bashing...like with mj. he got kicked too many times, and now she's getting the same treatment. also, the drug tests came back clean, so i dunno what's being reported in europe, but over here...if she did have a problem, it's in the past :)

Excuse me? For example the latest drug test was totally clean! Quoting Michael "nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing..." and you've been there when she's with her kids? Yeah, I didn't think so, so how on earth you're capable to say what kind of mother she is!

:rolleyes:

I like Britney. Her music is awesome and i hope everything turns out fine.

do you have her new album? it's really good :yes:

Yea, i really dig the album, got some good tunes on it.

---------

People over-reacting, She int a bad mother, She provides for them.

She is nothing to some of the mothers out there. But yea its cause shes britney, blown out of proportion.

hey Carol and Stath....ur bud the britney fan is back...that's me :yes:

yeah, i think every britney fan just hopes things get better for her...we'll see how this month pans out, but '08 should be better for her *crosses fingers*

^hey welcome!!

The music video for ''Get Back'' is ready according to sources and Britney did most of it plus the cheorographies!! That girl is really trying hard to prove she's the best! :p

^hey welcome!!

The music video for ''Get Back'' is ready according to sources and Britney did most of it plus the cheorographies!! That girl is really trying hard to prove she's the best! :p

thanks, Stath..
is this the beatles' 'get back'?

if so...that's cool...cus i wanna see that! :)
she'll be lining hers and MJ's pockets...lol

Last edited:

thanks, Stath..
is this the beatles' 'get back'?

if so...that's cool...cus i wanna see that! :)
she'll be lining hers and MJ's pockets...lol

no...it's the bonus track from her new album!

details:
Britney Spears’ new music video “Get Back” was shot over a period of about 14-16 hours in a warehouse on 6th street in downtown Los Angeles last night.

Our insider told us that the music video is unlike anything Britney Spears has done before, pointing out that the video has a very eclectic feel to it with a lot of vintage elements. In one of the sets, there’s a drawing of Elvis on the wall and a little bit further down is one of Britney. There is also a night club set.
Our insider says:

Quote:
“Not many people know how long this music video has been in pre-production. The entire concept behind the music video, which I cannot talk about was entirely Britney’s idea, and this is the first time that she has been involved in it as early as the story board process, all the way to the production design and the casting as well. The only thing I can say is that this video is about “rebirth”. She also did all the choreography for it. This is her baby and is excited for all her fans to see it when it airs. She has been working extremely hard even though many fail to give her credit for it.”

When we asked how the shooting went in general, our insider said:

Quote:
“A couple of extras were giving the crew attitude on set, since they were asked to work pro-bono (for free), but apart from that and a few glitches, we were able to finish the video on time.”

BAaaaah.....! That's it, I have my opinions about Shitney and I wont tell them on here........

no...it's the bonus track from her new album!

details:
Britney Spears’ new music video “Get Back” was shot over a period of about 14-16 hours in a warehouse on 6th street in downtown Los Angeles last night.

Our insider told us that the music video is unlike anything Britney Spears has done before, pointing out that the video has a very eclectic feel to it with a lot of vintage elements. In one of the sets, there’s a drawing of Elvis on the wall and a little bit further down is one of Britney. There is also a night club set.
Our insider says:

Quote:
“Not many people know how long this music video has been in pre-production. The entire concept behind the music video, which I cannot talk about was entirely Britney’s idea, and this is the first time that she has been involved in it as early as the story board process, all the way to the production design and the casting as well. The only thing I can say is that this video is about “rebirth”. She also did all the choreography for it. This is her baby and is excited for all her fans to see it when it airs. She has been working extremely hard even though many fail to give her credit for it.”

When we asked how the shooting went in general, our insider said:

Quote:
“A couple of extras were giving the crew attitude on set, since they were asked to work pro-bono (for free), but apart from that and a few glitches, we were able to finish the video on time.”

oh...well...i know that tendancy not to give her credit for her talent and hard work. that sound doesn't follow her around for nothing. i know Britney is truly the executive producer.

i look forward to the video :yes:

I'm not a Britney fan, but I'm so excited to see you guys on here that I had to say hi, so HI! :D
we also have our rockstar thread on here, so feel free to swing on by :D

wooohoo finally found the board!! *subscribes* :lol:

Yes I like her and her music ...I admire her boldness and tenacity...wish I was more like that....I know she has some problems going on but those paparazzi sensationalize and blow it all out of proportion....we mj fans especially should be able to see through that by now...

i like her music a lot but i dislike her as a person to be frank. her behavior really annoys me.
she seems to me that shes mentally ill. hope she works out whatever problems she has and clean up her act already. im not dissing her i really feel for this girl cuz i believe she has some serious mental issue. dont wanna get into this more so i'll just leave it at this. :)

Hey ya all from MJNO!
Sooooo glad u brought this thread over here!!!

Back