Some Graphics - Also Requests

Beautiful_Immunity

Proud Member
Here are some graphics I have created! I am also taking requests if you have any! Thanks to all who check it out :lol:B) please if you use one give credit where its due not all the graphics have my name on them

ghosts.jpg
yanaxh7.gif
firstlookavyy.jpg
Beautifulavvy.jpg
Electricavvy.jpg
Myblendaavvy.jpg
Newsiggyavvy.jpg
Rememberthetimeavvy.jpg
romaniaavvy.jpg
beautifulsmile.jpg
Redavvy.jpg
what-1.jpg
exquisitenessavvy.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Everyone! I just started my account today and found ur graphics so AMAZING and AWESOME! I'm very interseted of learning how to make those if yall don't mind??

Hello! Thank you so much for your comments! I should create a tutorial very soon! Thanks so much for checking out my thread :D

ur siggies are looking good! keep up the good work! u have a very unique style awesom :D

Omg its sooo beautiful :eek:hmy:

is that u sheron????

Hey Everyone! I just started my account today and found ur graphics so AMAZING and AWESOME! I'm very interseted of learning how to make those if yall don't mind??

have you got photoshop???? theres heaps of tutorials that we cud link u up with lol
...ohhh i see ur using my avatar :D

Last edited:
great to know ur siggy threads here hun cause i really love ur work :tongue:

great to know ur siggy threads here hun cause i really love ur work :tongue:

Hey there I apologize for the two day wait since MJNO closed I have been trying to get things together but I finished your wallpaper! Tell me if this anything you would like changed :D

goldpants.jpg

^:woohoo::wub: :love::8-25-03stretcher: < those smilies pretty much sums up How I feel about that wallpaper:p:lol: Excellent Job!:cool:

WOOOO!!!!!! thats exactly like i wanted :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: thanks so much hunny

just one probs hunny i need it to be 1280x800 otherwise it dont fit my desktop :(

Last edited:
These are really good! Won't mind using one myself but I am not sure how to attach one from here? Help!

WOOOO!!!!!! thats exactly like i wanted :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: thanks so much hunny

just one probs hunny i need it to be 1280x800 otherwise it dont fit my desktop :(

I am so glad you like it!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Upps Meggy I think my photobucket automatically resized it cause the one I have here is 1280x800 :lol: let me re-upload and change the settings.

EDIT: fixed it! :D

goldpants11111111111111111111111-1.jpg

Last edited:
These are really good! Won't mind using one myself but I am not sure how to attach one from here? Help!

1. click on USER CP

2. Edit signiture

3. once in the blank box to add your signature, take the url (right click the image) from one of my blends, and use the tages

for example:

url]

(I have it spaced here at the end to show the tags, there should be no spaces in the tags)

it should come out as:

blend2fp8.gif

I hope that helps! PM me or come here if you have questions ;):)

Last edited:
^^ Thanx I want to have two pics on my siggy one of your and one from JingeJ. I will see if I can get it sorted. Got one done so far!

I am so glad you like it!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Upps Meggy I think my photobucket automatically resized it cause the one I have here is 1280x800 :lol: let me re-upload and change the settings.

EDIT: fixed it! :D

goldpants11111111111111111111111-1.jpg

o0o0o0o0oh thanks hun!!!! ill use that when im on my laptop :lol:

I'm very interseted of learning how to make those if yall don't mind??

Hello! Thank you so much for your comments! I should create a tutorial very soon! Thanks so much for checking out my thread :D

Pleeease do that! I wanna learn too!! :)
Your graphics are beeeeautiful! :yes:

have you got photoshop???? theres heaps of tutorials that we cud link u up with lol

I want links! ^_^
Oh, and may I say I like your graphics a lot, cara! ;)

You know I LOVE your work M! You are so talented! If you want to add the Charlie Chaplin one you made for me you can, I don't mind. It is sooo beautiful.. it needs to be shown!

Can't wait to see more!

Thank you all for the beautiful comments! More will come soon!
and yes I will be making a tutorial very soon!! :D!
Jen! Thanks so much I have to get everything I created form the thread in MJNO before the site closes down, thank you for giving me that option! :flowers:!
Thank you my Sweets! (WendiJane) I appreciate every comment you place!!
little*girl! I'll be posting a tutorial soon! thanks for taking interest in my graphics!

Last edited:
You are amazing at making sigs as I told you at mjno!!! It's nice to see you here!

Kinga thank you so very much for commenting! I enjoy your comments! And rockstar thank you for checking out my graphics! B)I am thrilled you love them all!

Update will come soon B)

Back