"The Thriller Returns" BRAND NEW VIDEO, my 34th!, the Legend that is Michael Jackson!

big DB

Proud Member
HQ DOWNLOAD (Xvid Avi File) http://bigdb.jacksonvillage.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHkDzqGfl6I (Youtube Preview, please Comment and Rate!
smile.gif

Music used: Immediate Music - Themes for Orchestra and Choir - "Serenata"

I am proud to present my 34th video "The Thriller Returns". This is a video which hypes not only the release of Michaels new deluxe Thriller Anniversary album and his imminent return, but also the incredible legacy by the man...Michael Jackson. He is the one and only, King of Pop and his return is excitedly welcomed by his fans across the world!

Over the last two days I have been sick and extremely bored! So, I had this piece of music I wanted to do a comeback trailer for Michael with which I downloaded from Shareza, and whilst listening to it, I saw his legacy pass before my eyes, his dancing ability, his charisma, his amazing entertaining. So after about 8 hours work, I present to you the result.

Hope you enjoy the video!

Dom

kickmekikeme and Forever_mike, thank you for your replies, I understand what you mean.

glad you enjoyed the video :)

Amazing, i like the sound very much - thanks for sharing it with us and keep up the good work

no probs, glad you enjoyed it! i love the music piece too, my id file says its from spiderman? immediate music or something.

Yeah, Spiderman, i was wondering from where i recognize this sound:) - it fits perfect:yes:

Big that was fantastic, I loved the music that was used that along with the clips gave me goosebumps.. your work is always amazing. Thank you!! :D

suggestion for next video

All you need to know about MJ video... like a mini short and sweet documentary on mj
5 mins
snippets from interviews with MJ and people who know him
performances
music
awards

everything significant about mjs career in one video

and u can end it with suspense as in... "what next?" kinda thing?

would be an awesome insight to for new fans, people who dont know much about him, non fans, and a great reflection for long time fans:)

Last edited:
Thanks, the video is great! And the music fits it perfectly, I almost started to cry, it was so beautiful :blush::flowers:

thank you for all the wonderful comments everyone!

Damien, I've had an idea about doing that for a while, a documentary type video, which would be longer than my traditional videos. Im definitely giving it some thought :) thanks for the suggestion!

Omg you are soooooooo good!this is my favourite video of the time!Please keep making videos!They are amazing love it!

thank you for all the wonderful comments everyone!

Damien, I've had an idea about doing that for a while, a documentary type video, which would be longer than my traditional videos. Im definitely giving it some thought :) thanks for the suggestion!

yeah i just thought u know, show MJs life on and offstage in a short time has gotta be good viewing. he did so many cool things onstage, as u show in ur videos, and in music videos, but what about behind the scenes, making ofs, and things like the cool stuff he did on opera, LWMJ, private home movies, plus interviews with people like on the dvd the one. all combined into one clip:) broadens the appeal and gives people something they have never seen from you:)

keep rating and commenting it on youtube if you've got a spare minute guys, so we can move it up the charts on youtube :) Would be an excellent show of support from the MJ fans on the youtube community if we can get it up higher on the honors list :)

Ah yes! Great work as always! You can do no wrong IMO.
The music was excellent, very dramatic. And of course it worked well with the great footage you chose.
Yes, the THRILLER is back and you should be very proud of yourself BIG.
Thanks again. I always enjoy watching your videos. :)

Ah yes! Great work as always! You can do no wrong IMO.
The music was excellent, very dramatic. And of course it worked well with the great footage you chose.
Yes, the THRILLER is back and you should be very proud of yourself BIG.
Thanks again. I always enjoy watching your videos. :)

thank you my friend! Silouette, your continued support for my videos is great and much appreciated! :)

You're more than welcome, Big.
It's exciting to see what you come up with and the trip
down memory lane (footage)is always fun!

yea my friend paul said the same, it goes through his HIStory I suppose, and hypes us to his return....OOH! I cant wait! 2008 is his year, time to start a new era! :)

Back