THE Rockstar thread

Gravedancer

Proud Member
Okay, we had this rockstar thread over at MJNO and I thought it could be great to have one on here as well :)
So this is basically how it is, post pix, news, youtube videoes etc, anything you want about your favorite rockstars in this thread.

My favorite rockers are:

Kurt Cobain

070430_cobain_hmed_8a_hmedium.jpg

Courtney Love

20070430_Courtney_Love.jpg

Velvet Revolver

684097_356x237.jpg

Slash

slash.jpg

Scott Weiland

velvetrevolver7.jpg

Guns N Roses

guns87.jpg

Marilyn Manson

manson-marilyn-marilyn-manson-1192856.jpg

:lol: Yeah, he's my number....*counting*Jackson, Cobain, Slash, Weiland....*counting* He's my number 5, which means I'm more entitled to him than you are :p :lol:

LOL...I don't particularly like rockstars......but I LOVE the Nickleback song "Rockstar" :) Does that count? :unsure:

Last edited:
:lol: I don't know, have never heard that song.

Also, if someone can find me some more pictures of Manson smiling I will be forever grateful :wub:

well, i know i didn't post in the other thread, but one rock group i really like is green day :wub:
Green_Day.jpg

i also like billie joe :wub: something about a guy wearing eyeliner...lol!

3.png

I love Rock Music its the best and most oringal style of music out there apart from MJ's offcourse :lol:

LOL! Yeah. Axl is so cool!
Green Day rocks also. My favorite song is "Boulevard of Broken Dreams". :wub:

Queen are my all time faveourite Rock Band :D Freddie has the best rock voice ever

I'm listening to Stairway to Heaven just now such a nice relaxing song Zepplin are a great band

Last edited:
I've never heard Zeplin. LOL. I'm listening to Hole. :wub:

Last edited:
LOL! Yeah. Axl is so cool!
Green Day rocks also. My favorite song is "Boulevard of Broken Dreams". :wub:

oh yeah! that's one of my faves off the american idiot album :D do you like 'she's a rebel, wake me up and give me novacaine? those are my very fave songs off the album...i'm also checking out their early stuff too like their dookie album :lol:

nickleback...and a lot of people i know seem to hate them...and i don't know why....

Well, I don't hate them, but I just don't like them. The reason why people hate them is because they kinda claim to be hard rock and they're really not, you know? They're kinda pop...so that's why.

On MJJC they have no idea about my knife pics. :lol: Right Tina?

:lol: This time you should probably post the Manson knife picture and THEN your own so people don't freak out, lol!

I'm listening to Stairway to Heaven just now such a nice relaxing song Zepplin are a great band

I love that song :wub:

oh yeah! that's one of my faves off the american idiot album :D do you like 'she's a rebel, wake me up and give me novacaine? those are my very fave songs off the album...i'm also checking out their early stuff too like their dookie album :lol:

Bush is the american idiot, right?

Iron Maiden :D i've just got into there music and i'm going to see them LIVE in Twickinham Stadium in London as part of there Somewhere back in time World Tour :D :D cant wait

January 2007 Vol. 2, Issue 03

Inked Vol. 2, Issue 3:

Keep an eye out for the latest issue of Inked featuring Slash on the cover. It includes interviews with Clipse, MIckey Avalon and Dyslexic Speedreaders. The Inked Spots feature is Chicago. On newsstands soon.
www.inked.com

slash-1.jpg

:lol: This time you should probably post the Manson knife picture and THEN your own so people don't freak out, lol!

LMAO! Yeah....
:lol:people exaggerated so much. I got hurt though. :mello:

Iron Maiden :D i've just got into there music and i'm going to see them LIVE in Twickinham Stadium in London as part of there Somewhere back in time World Tour :D :D cant wait

They're coming to Chile. LOL. I have no idea about their msuic so I'm not gonna go. :p

January 2007 Vol. 2, Issue 03

Inked Vol. 2, Issue 3:

Keep an eye out for the latest issue of Inked featuring Slash on the cover. It includes interviews with Clipse, MIckey Avalon and Dyslexic Speedreaders. The Inked Spots feature is Chicago. On newsstands soon.
www.inked.com

slash-1.jpg

:O!! COOL!! I want it!
Hotness. :wub:

Soul Asylum. These guys somehow manage to make music that sounds original and familiar at the same time, and I love 'em. :D They started playing in the early 80's as a punk-rock band but they're mostly known for their album Grave Dancers' Union from 1992. Their current drummer Michael Bland used to play for Prince.

Soul_Asylum_pic4.jpg

The Replacements. They're an 80's college rock band who made some really great songs back then.
replacements_640.jpg

And lately I've really started liking Fall Out Boy. I like the singer's voice thesongs are great and the videos I've seen are really funny. I should maybe get one of their albums.

^^^OO0o Kewl. I'll have a listen sometime. LOL.

I ordered Dirty Blonde today. :D For those who don't know, it's Courtney Love's book.

Bush is the american idiot, right?

:rollin:that he is! :lol: i'm glad europeans like you realize that not all americans like him or agree with him...i think clinton was such a better president, he may have had his flaws, but we never had problems like this...you know how much gas prices were during his admin.? no more than $1.75/gallon, bush becomes prezzy...here in hawaii i've paid more than $4/gallon! :eek:

so tina, do you like green day too?

:rollin:that he is! :lol: i'm glad europeans like you realize that not all americans like him or agree with him...i think clinton was such a better president, he may have had his flaws, but we never had problems like this...you know how much gas prices were during his admin.? no more than $1.75/gallon, bush becomes prezzy...here in hawaii i've paid more than $4/gallon! :eek:

so tina, do you like green day too?

AMEN!! B)...........

one last thing i wanna say about bill clinton and i'll get back on topic, when had natural disasters over here, the FEMA response was amazing! nothing like hurricane katrina where victims were waiting days for food and water...i'm glad we're getting rid of georgie...good riddance!

is avril considered a rock artist? cuz i like her and sometimes listen to sum 41...

Carol, I don't have anything against Green Day, but it does annoy me that they claim to be punk, they are NOT punk, the sex pilots were punk. But I like that they hate Bush ;)

I don't consider Avril rock, but I guess some people do. I liked her when she first came out, but not anymore.

^^oh yeh, they got some flack over here for their anti-bush stance...but this was when the album first came out. their album still sold 4+mill. so that's cool...

Back