3t :)

Dutchie

Guests
Hey everyone, not sure if there's 3t fans here on the board, but I thought I'd let yall know they are *still* working on their album and hoping to release it in 2008.

Also, Taryll is working on a solo album which he is currently recording. He is also working on his website which will be launched in the near future. He is doing well and working hard. He ocasionally logs in to his Myspace page so if you want updates, go there: http://www.myspace.com/taryll88

Last edited:
thanks for the info. i am a 3t fan :) glad to know they're working on new music. i love both of their previous albums

Hey everyone, not sure if there's 3t fans here on the board, but I thought I'd let yall know they are *still* working on their album and hoping to release it in 2008.

Also, Taryll is working on a solo album which he is currently recording. He is also working on his website which will be launched in the near future. He is doing well and working hard. He ocasionally logs in to his Myspace page so if you want updates, go there: http://www.myspace.com/taryll88

Oh wow, they actually are releasing new music? That's awesome! :sarmoti:

Oh wow, they actually are releasing new music? That's awesome! :sarmoti:

Well, they're working on it like they have been for a loooong time. But yeah, the plans are there and I know they can't wait to visit Europe again to see the fans.

For those interested: After their first album "Brotherhood" in 1995, 3t released their album "Identity" back in 2004. Their long abscence had to do with problems with Sony music that I am not going into right now ;) Anywhoo, just PM me if you want to know more about 3t, or post in this thread ^_^

I like 3T alot. I have both two albums of them.

My father put me in sleep with the cover of lionel Richie on the second album"stuck on you" lolol

Love,
Valerie

This is excellent news..miss the 3T mayhem..gosh it brings back great memories -- the posters I use to treasure and eternally changing my mind about which T was my favourite (Taj!) lol..

Can't wait for some new music.

Oh my gawd. 3T are sooooooo hot. :woohoo:

New music :eek: I never knew they were still in this business, lol. :blush: I can't wait to hear what they come up with :D

Dutchie, always meant to ask you on MJNO but never did. I never saw a second album from 3T (I have Brotherhood). What was it called, was it released in the UK and was it sucessful in general?

Cheers!

Dutchie, always meant to ask you on MJNO but never did. I never saw a second album from 3T (I have Brotherhood). What was it called, was it released in the UK and was it sucessful in general?

Cheers!

The second album is called Identity. I think this was only released in Holland, France, Belgium and Germany.

Here's the album cover:

g85260s5p6d.jpg

I'm actually gonna buy that identity one soon. [Been saying that for a long time though, lol]

But anyways, is the song 'stuck on you' on it? My sister is so addicted to their version of it, me to though but not in her degree, lol.

I'm actually gonna buy that identity one soon. [Been saying that for a long time though, lol]

But anyways, is the song 'stuck on you' on it? My sister is so addicted to their version of it, me to though but not in her degree, lol.

Yes, it's on there :)

3T is good, I love their Brotherhood album. I haven't picked up the second album yet, though.

Does anybody know if they're still touring?

Last edited:
I had no clue they were still making music together.... but that's neat that they might release a new album, my lil sis once misstook one of them for being Mike when she heard them singing *giggles* but I can clearly hear the difference but they are very talented singers although they are too "SOFT" for my taste

Oh purrrlease! Tariano, Taryll, and Tito Joe have been saying "hold on! we're coming"..."We miss our fans!"..."We've been in the studio creating"..."We're working on a reality show!".............FOR AGES!

I'll believe it when I see it :lol:

The second album is called Identity.
After their first album "Brotherhood" in 1995, 3t released their album "Identity" back in 2004. Their long abscence had to do with problems with Sony music that I am not going into right now ;)
Their second album was 'Sex Appeal' in 2004 on Silver Star:

Identity was released in 2005 on Fonky.

And 3T Meets the Family of Soul was also released in 2005 on Dance Street / Zyx :

Their second album was 'Sex Appeal' in 2004 on Silver Star:

Identity was released in 2005 on Fonky.

Hi,

that is not correct. "Sex Appeal" was the second single off the Identity album. The sex appeal "album" you're talking about has the exact same tracklist as Identity but for some reason it was released under a different name. However, it not an album in itself, just a different version of the original, Identity album.

i live in the united states and i love 3t and can not wait for there new album especially tarylls i hope they are on a better record company this time one that would promote their music better because both record companies failed them i loved brotherhood and identitey. if any body wants to see there videos from both albums go to yubetube. KING OF POP RULES LOVE YOU MICHAEL

Oh purrrlease! Tariano, Taryll, and Tito Joe have been saying "hold on! we're coming"..."We miss our fans!"..."We've been in the studio creating"..."We're working on a reality show!".............FOR AGES!

So has Michael.....:lol:

Identity and Sex Appeal are the SAME album. It was released with the "Sex Appeal" title in certain countries. I remember going on Amazon and buying and playing it out as soon I got it in the mail LOL

And I've been saying that Taryll should pursue a solo career! He's really talented

I'm an American fan.I have both of their albums all their singles,and a bunch of other stuff.I've met them once.

This is excellent news..miss the 3T mayhem..gosh it brings back great memories -- the posters I use to treasure and eternally changing my mind about which T was my favourite (Taj!) lol..

Can't wait for some new music.
3T was massive here in Britain when they first came out., The funny thing was that people thought they were cousins and that they were the children of 3 brothers. it was much later that i realised that they were actually brothers.:D

Last edited:
that MTV "why" express the delicate feeling very accurately
the song is good enought, and the "expression"(MTV) did give it the second life, more life, different life.

Back