Want to join the news staff at MJJC?

Dorothy_Marie

Proud Member
Would you like to join the staff at MJJC? We are looking for a few good men and women to join the news department. To become an active staff member for the news department we are asking that you have the following in order to qualify:

1. Have been a member for at least 6 months.
2. Have more than 1,000 posts.
3. Have no warnings.
4. Can dedicate time for 5 hours or more a week in the forum.
5. Can have fun!

These will be your duties once you have been approved of your application:

1.Be responsible for news threads of any day of the week that you are assigned to.
2. Writing Enews articles.
3. Writing exclusive articles.
4. Conduct interviews with members, collegues, and anyone else that you are assigned to interview.

For serious inquires we suggest you email us at : mjjapplications@yahoo.com .
We will then send you a series of questions to ask about your ability to conduct the duty of a News Staff Member. The deadline to turn in an application is January 21, 2008.
Thank you for time.

Sincerely,
Dorothy_Marie and Magic

***Update*** If you are a former MJNO member and are interested but don't yet have the qualifications on MJJC, please still apply and we will consider your application!***********

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to Join the news staff since i'm on here nearly everyday but since i have College aswell somthing would have to be worked around that

awh I would love to join too! But I don't have over a thousand posts. :ermm: Good luck!

Okay..I'd be interested...do blog posts count too? :lol: I just have one stipulation...whenever it is time to interview MJ...I AM the WOMAN to do it...got that?? ;)

Last edited:
awh I would love to join too! But I don't have over a thousand posts. :ermm: Good luck!

^But that's because you were an active member of MJNO I guess, you are online quite often aren't you? I think you'd make a good mod...

Last edited:
Okay..I'd be interested...do blog posts count too? :lol: I just have one stipulation...whenever it is time to interview MJ...I AM the WOMAN to do it...got that?? ;)
We interview Michael every week :p:lol:

^But that's because you were an active member of MJNO I guess, you are online quite often aren't you? I think you'd make a good mod...
News Staff is not exactly what mods are ;) we're looking for ppl who would want to work with news, to direct news from sources to MJJC and make a way to our main site :D

i had over a thousand at mjno lol does that cound and i was there since august 2005

If you are interested in becoming a news staff please don't hesitate to email us at:mjjapplications@yahoo.com .

Well I've been here for a few days so that's me out :lol:

Btw is it just me or has this place JUST morphed into MJNO :lol:

Well I've been here for a few days so that's me out :lol:

Btw is it just me or has this place JUST morphed into MJNO :lol:

We have decided that since we have new members from MJNO and you are intrested in being a news staff we ask that you have the same citera as for MJJC. Hope that will answer your questions. Thank you.

For those whom are interested I will pm you an application and don't forget the deadline is January 21st.

well, i was a member of mjno for 3 years and i had over 23,000 posts which made me a 'visionary' poster. never been banned and i'm currently semi-retired, no husband and no kids. so i have a lot of free time. i'm also graduated from college *i'm 32*, so i have no outside daily obligations to attend to....i've gotten along with just about everyone on mjno and have been friends with many mjno mods....but, i will be honest about one thing... i'm not too good with all this computer stuff, like uploading pics, things like that...but enough computer knowledge to be a chatterbox for 3 years :lol: i am moving to arizona sometime this spring, so around that time, i may not be able to be on mjjc a lot (i'm currently in hawaii) while i'm getting my stuff together...but i will let the team know beforehand of my situation....

Last edited:
Thanks Shannon for bumping this thread up. :)
Come on people we need some major help here at the news department. Please send an email to mjjcapplications@yahoo.com if you are interested in joining us. You will not only be able to spend time with awesome staff members but you will be able to be in the know of up to the minute news regarding Michael. Just only a few more days to respond to this.

And what's great about this job is that you actually have a chance to help. Help community and help to fans to get the latest news. Your write ups will go to MJJC main site. I am telling ya, that's the greatest feeling about being a News Staff :D

wish i could join i m almost at 1000 posts and sure have time and expierience enough but well too bad
if you need someonne still when i m at thousand let me know it sure would be great to work for a site a big as this

i just wanna add, if u reaaaalllllly are itchin to be on the news team but don't exactly meet the requirements but are kinda close feel free to send in ur application... worst we could say is try again next time, right? :)

the most impt quality in an MJJC staffer is dedication to MJJC and being a hard worker ;)

wish i could join i m almost at 1000 posts and sure have time and expierience enough but well too bad
if you need someonne still when i m at thousand let me know it sure would be great to work for a site a big as this
but you are very close to 1000 ;)

this is the last day and last chance ;)

Back