What's the weirdest MJ dream you've ever had?

Bringing the classic thread from MJNO over here. :lol:

post your weirdest dreams. I had one the other night but I don't know if it counts as an MJ dream. :tongue:

Bringing the classic thread from MJNO over here. :lol:

post your weirdest dreams. I had one the other night but I don't know if it counts as an MJ dream. :tongue:

hmm, I've dreamt I performed with Mike. But I don't think I have a really weird dream about him. Usually I don't remember my dreams!

i dreamt mj was performing at a concert and i was at the front and had to leave to get my camcorder from my upstairs (wierd i no) and i missed the whole show. i was gutted. :) lol

Oooh, THIS thread!! :)
One of the best at MJNO!! ^_^

You've gotta get those people to re-tell their dreams over here too!

Most of them were just GREAT.. But I did have this one..

I was at Neverland, and all fans were going to get kicked out for acting bad. Breaking stuff etc.. I was next the employee and I said "I hate how some fans rune it for us all.." She felt some type of simpathy for me and told me she'll let me stay and meet Michael..

Anyways, she took me to a room, told me to wait and he'll come out..

He walks out. The first thing I think.. "this is not Michael Jackson, he looks to different in person." I did not want to say anything though JUST IN CASE.. We sat down and talked.. I noticed he had pretty hairy legs.. I was thinking, 'this is NOT Michael.' He looked like an impersonator.. I just did not want to say anything just incase I was wrong.. Even though I felt/knew it was not him - I still was emotional and wanted to believe it was him.. I convinced myself it WAS..

lol!

I had a couple other ones.. I'll type em' 2marrow or something

My dreams haven't been that weird.. They always have something to do with MJ performing. In the last dream I helped Michael arrange a come back concert in Finland :D It was a nice dream.

When I have Michael in my dreams they're always so weird! Like once some people were chasing us and we were running on roofs :huh: Or when he took me to this huge warehouse, which was a full of MJ memorabilia stuff.

LOL, I just had one last night.

For some reason I'm in a house with one of his brother (I can't rmb the face) and I told him I could imitate MJ's laughter. I started imitating (amazingly, I sound like him, cos in real life, I don't imitate his laughter so I probably don't sound like him.) Out of nowhere, I hear MJ standing behind laughing his butt off.

Weird, imo.

Not really weird, but here it is:

I went to see his concert, but then the dream stopped so I never got to see it :S

I never really dreamt of MJ before, but last night was a nightmare! OMG.

Anyway, this is what I dreamt, Me and my family were running away from this disaster happening. I don't exactly know what's happening. There were aliens taking over Earth and Tsunami, and all sorts of crap. :lol: Me and my family were confused on where to go, alot of people screaming and running around. Suddenly we bumped into Michael and his children (Not sure which 2) and he started yelling at me saying "For God sakes Neems, you're going the wrong way, you're running towards the aliens, we gotta go to the boats and save ourselves" Then I asked him, "Did the aliens get you too?" (I have no idea why I asked) Then he replied "Yes but I got away, Now lets go before they get you and your family too." :lol: :lol: And he was angry alright. Anyways then he walked ahead and we followed him, after a while he just disappeared into thin air. Weird dream, there's more after that, but Michael already disappeared so, yeah that was the only MJ Part.

When I woke up I was like, OMG there's a disaster, and I started laughing when I remembered MJ yelling and raising his voice at me for going to the aliens. :lol: That's very strange really, I never have dreamt of Michael. I don't know why I did last night. :lol:

Last edited:
Well i've had a bunch but the first one that comes 2 mind was a few days ago. I was in a hotel type place n i pretty much bumped into Mj in the halls unexpectadely. He was very down to earth n acted like ne other buddy of mine. At the same time I still remember feeling the excitment of knowing it was MJ and he was dressed in some kind of suit the ones he'd been rockin lately, wid a flashy shirt I think. He had the hair n facial image circa Dangerous era. It was a pretty sick dream to say the least.

Well ive had many dreams of MJ but this was weird and funny! :lol:

I was standing in front of the pope and i was about to get married with some man... and then suddenly MJ runs in the church and pushes the other man away who i was about to get married with. then mike took my hand and said " i do!" :wub: :woohoo:

what a dream! :lol: :lol:

aren't there a thread like this already?

I think it was on MJNO....

Most of them were just GREAT.. But I did have this one..

I was at Neverland, and all fans were going to get kicked out for acting bad. Breaking stuff etc.. I was next the employee and I said "I hate how some fans rune it for us all.." She felt some type of simpathy for me and told me she'll let me stay and meet Michael..

Anyways, she took me to a room, told me to wait and he'll come out..

He walks out. The first thing I think.. "this is not Michael Jackson, he looks to different in person." I did not want to say anything though JUST IN CASE.. We sat down and talked.. I noticed he had pretty hairy legs.. I was thinking, 'this is NOT Michael.' He looked like an impersonator.. I just did not want to say anything just incase I was wrong.. Even though I felt/knew it was not him - I still was emotional and wanted to believe it was him.. I convinced myself it WAS..

lol!

I had a couple other ones.. I'll type em' 2marrow or something

"He had pretty hairy legs"...:toofunny: :toofunny: Ooooh my gosh, that was just tooooo funny! :toofunny: I can just see you sitting there going "That ain't MJ....that is SO NOT Michael..." but not saying anything just in case it is him after all...Oooh Lordy! So funny! :toofunny: Only in dreams! :toofunny:

When I have Michael in my dreams they're always so weird! Like once some people were chasing us and we were running on roofs Or when he took me to this huge warehouse, which was a full of MJ memorabilia stuff.
Running on rooftops! COOL!!! Warehouse full of MJ stuff...now THAT would be cool! :toofunny:

LOL, I just had one last night.

For some reason I'm in a house with one of his brother (I can't rmb the face) and I told him I could imitate MJ's laughter. I started imitating (amazingly, I sound like him, cos in real life, I don't imitate his laughter so I probably don't sound like him.) Out of nowhere, I hear MJ standing behind laughing his butt off.

Weird, imo.

That would actually be hilarious if that happened in real life!!! :toofunny: I loooove Michael's laugh! He sounds so funny, especially when he REALLY cracks up...he's laughing like a hyena! :toofunny: (Uhm...wait...do hyena's actually even laugh? :huh: :toofunny: But you know what I mean..! :toofunny:). Loooove his laugh!

Well ive had many dreams of MJ but this was weird and funny! :lol:

I was standing in front of the pope and i was about to get married with some man... and then suddenly MJ runs in the church and pushes the other man away who i was about to get married with. then mike took my hand and said " i do!"

what a dream!
I bet you didn't wanna wake up!! :toofunny: Talking about "wishful thinking"!! :toofunny:

I have tons of MJ dreams and I posted some of them on MJNO....Lemme get a few typed and I'll post them then. :)

Okay....so here goes "summer's weirdest MJ dreams"....:lol: Those of you who used to go to MJNO have probably read them all, but anyways...here ya go:

There is one dream (more of a "nightmare" though...:toofunny:) that I aaaaalways keep having before MJ's concerts. You know...that one where you are running towards the stage to get in the front row, but no matter how much you run...you just never get there.You run and you run but you are not getting any closer. Or you run for your life, and then get in the first row and you're like "YESSS!!!" and totally happy and can't wait for the concert to start, and you're like "I can't believe I'll soon see Michael really close up!!"...And then the music starts...lights start flashing...fans start screaming...but you see no one on the stage...so you turn around...and realize that the stadium has TWO stages...and Michael is performing on the stage at the OPPOSITE end of the stadium...so you realize you are actually in the LAST row. And you're totally crushed!!! :boohoo: Ah, I hate those dreams!! :( :toofunny:

Another "concert dream" I had was reeeeeally weird and funny. I was going to the MJ concert in Budapest, Hungary in my dream...and I was sitting at the gates with the other fans and waited to get in. Then after hours and hours of waiting, they finally opened the gates, so I startd running like crazy with the other fans..and I ran for my life...and I was like "Wow...I am running so FAST", because I left all the other fans behind me....and I kept running....until I realizd I was actually in GREECE...:huh: :toofunny: And I came into this one building where the concert was gonna be...and it was just a really small room and there were no other fans there, so I was thinking "AWESOME!! I will definately be in FRONT ROW now!!". So as I am standing there and thinking where I should go, in that second MJ walks in and he's wearing his gold pants, and a green shirt (one like his red shirts...but in christms tree green)...and I think he was wearing a cowboy hat too...but I'm not sure. And then there is this mirror in the room and MJ goes stand in front of it and he starts profiling and looking at himself in the mirror an dthen he turns around, lifts his shirt to look at his butt and then he goes "Do these pants look good on me?? Do you really think these pants fit me?" (or something like that), and I was standing there, looking at him with a cheesy grin and going "UH-HUH!!! TRUST ME...they look GOOD on you!". :toofunny: :toofunny:

Another MJ dream I had.....I can't remember all the details...But I think it was MJ's house we were in...and i had a little brother in the dream. And MJ had been playing pranks on us the whole time, so we decided to play a prank on MJ. So we decided to order a pizza (yes...that was our PRANK in my dream, and in my dream it was a BRILLIANT idea...:toofunny:). So we call and order a pizza...and then the delivery guy comes...and like I said, I can't remember the whole thing, but if I remember correctly, the delivery guy turned out to be MJ...:toofunny:

And during the Chandler scandal in 1993 I had an MJ dream. I went to MJ's apartment/house...and it was built under the ground...it was sort of like a "bunker". And you had to take the stairs to go down and the strairs were these winding stairs. Anyways, so I got there and I talked to MJ first and I can remember I kept comforting him and kept telling him everything's gonna be okay and then we hugged for the looooongest time and I just kept repeating "It's gonna be okay, Michael. Everything's gonna be okay..".

One of the most recent ones I had was pretty nice. I had this one a few months ago...I think it was around September...In my dream MJ had just become a father again. I don't know why I was in the room with him and the baby...I don't think I was the mother. I think I was just either visiting or I was the nanny or something...I don't remember the reason for me being there. I just remember that I was holding the baby first, and then I gave it to MJ to hold and it was the most beautiful baby boy ever with beautiful dark brown eyes. And I can remember I was like "He looks just like you, Michael!! Just like his daddy! He has your eyes!". And I can remember my heart was about to BURST in happiness because Michael looked SOOOOOOOOO happy, he was just beaming, and it made me so happy to see him so happy. And that was all I can remember from that dream.

The MOST recent one I had was a good one! :toofunny: I think it was more "wishful" thinking! :toofunny: I was having lunch or something with MJ, and then when we left the restaurant, he kept holding my hand really tight. Aaawww! :wub: :toofunny:

Last edited:
I dreamed that me, my sis, my sis's boyfriend and my dad were travelling to Las Vegas to se an MJ show. It wasn't a concert but a tribute show to praise Michael, and Michael was going to come on stage at the very end.

Anyway in my dream I absoloutely REFUSED to go anywhere unless I was allowed to bring my water dragon, Maestro (?)!! So my dad had to buy a plane ticket for Maestro!!

So we arrived in Vegas and the show was fantastic, it was a big circus thing with acrobatics and elephants and horses and stuff and then a big announcement came on and just as Michael came on stage my mam shouted (in real life) "Siobhan, it's 7.30" and bloody woke me up...I was fuming!!! :lol: :lol:

I love this thread. Your dreams are great. I'd just like to say that I think some of you sound very connected to MJ through the subconscious mind!!! Alright!!!

This dream is very special to me, but I don't mind sharing it with you beautiful people:

In my dream, I was in the recording studio with Michael Jackson. He was singing and recording a song. I stood perhaps 20 feet from him as I watched him sing. He was singing The Lost Children. As he sang, I realized that my heart was emitting a soft light that was swirling around in my chest. I observed this glow coming from my heart as he continued to sing, and I knew that his song was healing my heart. The sound and emotion he expressed was actually healing my heart.

I had a rough year in 07, when I had this dream, so the idea of healing my heart was particularly important to me.

I had a really weird Michael dream last night.

I was in some school building (which is weird because I'm out of high school), and for some reason, Michael Jackson was there, and he was walking around with just one other guy. For some reason I was following them around, and Michael was always like ten feet ahead of us in another room and I couldn't keep up with him to talk to him, so I just kept asking the guy that was with him, "Can I take a picture with Michael?". I didn't hear an answer, so then we went into this classroom and I asked Michael if I could have his autograph, and he grabbed a pen...and it was really weird because he signed his own jacket while he was wearing it, and then I said thanks and tried to pull it off of him, but didn't let me.

And then we were walking into a hallway and I was walking behind Michael and I asked him, "Can I take a picture with you"? And he said "no". Then I said "without the flash?", and he said, "yes". But I don't remember in the dream ever taking a picture after that...

Then all of a sudden there were like hundreds of teenagers in a dark auditorium and the guy that was with Michael was on stage saying, "We have a REALLY BIG star with us today, and I mean a BIG star".

And then, on some giant screen, there was like a montage of Michael...all of his videos, showing him dancing etc., and everyone started screaming, and for some reason I saw the Michael from the thriller era in the audience facing me with his mouth open (like in the beat it video) doing the thriller dance...and then I blinked and opened my eyes before Michael actually came on stage.

:eek:

I had a dream last night! I cant remember most of it but before i describe this, just wanna let you know that in my dreams I change PERSPECTIVES a lot for some reason.

So Michael is outside a recording studio. And there are no fans around, no one but him and his lady friend. I wanna say it was raymone but she looked more like the editor from Ebony :lol: But I gathered they were JUST FRIENDS though. And by the entrance of this studio were bushes that go around the stairs, and there was a ledge that you could lean on behind them by the door. So they were leaning on it, looking out at the street, talking about the "good old days"...just looking back on some key moments in Michael's life. And btw, MJ looked cute...same hair as Jesses' party but with the outfit he wore when he took Paris shopping on her birthday last year.

So anyway they were joking and laughing, then i switch perspectives...and now I'm the woman hes talking to. And so we were talking about how much fun we had on the set of Remember The Time...and Michael looked up and laughed, and then I had this cheesy "flash back" of MJ on the set of RTT, with the RTT costume on, with his hair tied back, younger face, looking up and laughing with that same expression. It was like a short lapse of reality there..but then i snap out of it and I'm back leaning on the ledge with Michael.

And at this point I was able to lucid dream!!! I'm so happy Ive been wanting to do so for so long...but never actually TRIED. at that point I realized i was dreaming...and at that point I was thinking "OMG Michael Jackson is IN FRONT OF ME. And I'm dreaming about Michael Jackson!" But I didnt freak out in front of him though. We talked a bit more about good times but I can't remember the conversation. I do remember trying to filter out what my flashback meant...and I kind of interpreted it to mean that Michael hasnt changed a bit. Not at all.

But anyways, me and Michael started moving into the building. And it was a tall dull building with about 6 floors and a long winding staircase. We make it into the studio which is basically a tiny dull, dorm-room sized space...with a control/sound board thingie and a microphone and stool. The only light coming in was the light outside and the microphone was in front of he only window. The walls were completely gray stone. It felt like a really old, un used place.

So we walk in and the MINUTE we wallk in, I'm in Michael's perspective :lol: So I turn around and these two little boys come rushing in the room. I couldnt recognize them but somehow they were famous...I dunno from what though. lol. I think they might've been the two youngest kids from Home Improvement. And they were just screaming and yelling at me for no reason! :lol: But they looked pretty damn pissed lol

And then i switch perspective back to MJ's lady friend. These kids are steady yelling and stuff and Michael backs up to the control board thingie and puts his hands up, looking....not really scared, but worried. And thats when I woke up (or thats all I can remember)

That was the first vivid MJ dream i had in a while.

When I have Michael in my dreams they're always so weird! Like once some people were chasing us and we were running on roofs :huh: Or when he took me to this huge warehouse, which was a full of MJ memorabilia stuff.
Saaaayyyyy whhaaaaaat?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I once dreamed MJ, we were in front of an gate which was completely surrounded with clocks, jewelry and fancy stuff kinda reminds me too "Leave me alone" video style the gate was going underground, i think that was the entrance to MJ's House and I had to go but i didnt wanted to. I cant remember us talking, but Michael was SO REAL and he hugged me there before I left it was such an intense feeling for that particular moment; it was like getting high, and not knowing wheter to laugh or cry, I totally just enjoyed the moment. I felt like God himself hugged me. Weirdest, most real, most confusing, favourite dream I ever had.

When someone says Dream this is the one that pops up in my mind.
Thank you Michael for visiting my dream.

Running on rooftops! COOL!!! Warehouse full of MJ stuff...now THAT would be cool! :toofunny:

Yeah and when we were in that warehouse (which btw was huge!) Michael just told me to take whatever I want and soon my little brother was there too (and he is not even a fan), he was there just to carry all the stuff I wanted to take :lol:

Saaaayyyyy whhaaaaaat?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:yes: I know! That's why I said my dreams are always so weird! :lol: People chasing me/us, jumping from a roof to another and most of the times I don't even have a clue who's chasing us or why are we running! :huh:

I just had a dream with MJ in it....and Dutchie was in it too! :toofunny:

MJ was gonna be in London, so I was supposed to go there with Dutchie. But I went to Dutchie's house first. And her house was at the beach. So we are talking and planning our trip to London, when I look at the window and see this big wave coming towards the beach. And I am like "Is that a tsunami..? It can't be...we're in Europe!! But it looks really big...!" and the wave gets closer and closer and bigger and bigger, so I am like "Dutchie...it's a tsunami...RUN!!!!!" So we run all the way up on the top of the house, that has like this big fence thingy on the beach side of the house. So we hold on to the fence and duck and these waves splash above us as teh water goes over the house...Then Dutchie stands up and I'm like...no...there'll be a second one!! Don't get up yet!! So we just sit there and sure ebough...a second wave comes. So then it's over and the next thing I know we're in London....at some demo....that has nothing to do with MJ. And I am like "I wanna go to MJ's hotel!! I don't wanna watch this stupid demo!".

And the next thing I know I am somewhere in the Caribbean...where MJ's hotel is too...and I am standing at the beach with Dutchie and I think we had waited all day to see MJ, when we finally get tired and decide to go swimming...And in that moment I notice someone who looks like MJ coming out of the hotel and I'm like "Dutchie!! Dutchie!!! That's Michael!! That's Michael!!!" Michael was wearing a light blue t-shirt and black shorts...and he went swimming in the pool. And we were teh only ones who noticed him. So Dutchie and I went swimming too, but we left MJ alone. We wanted him to be able to swim in peace. Then at one point MJ is standing in front of me and I almost bump into him in the pool. He has like this huge box (you know like the pirates used to have...where they had "treasures" in them...What's it called again? :toofunny:) in front of him and he's like "Wanna play a game?". And I'm like "Suuuure...." So he opens the huge box, and there are all this little boxes in it. And MJ goes "You can only pick one item from each box"....So I take one box and open it and there are loads of little toys in it....and I'm first like "What's this...." but then I realize that there is something MJ related...something "valuable" (as in...MJ has signed something, or there's something that belongs to him, etc.) in one of the items in the box...So I start looking at each on of them carefully and I can remember there was one "Barbie sleeping bag" and I Was like "Yeah, I had one of these when I was kid"....You know, it was stuff like that...:toofunny: And then I woke up...:toofunny:

I just had a dream with MJ in it....and Dutchie was in it too! :toofunny:

MJ was gonna be in London, so I was supposed to go there with Dutchie. But I went to Dutchie's house first. And her house was at the beach. So we are talking and planning our trip to London, when I look at the window and see this big wave coming towards the beach. And I am like "Is that a tsunami..? It can't be...we're in Europe!! But it looks really big...!" and the wave gets closer and closer and bigger and bigger, so I am like "Dutchie...it's a tsunami...RUN!!!!!" So we run all the way up on the top of the house, that has like this big fence thingy on the beach side of the house. So we hold on to the fence and duck and these waves splash above us as teh water goes over the house...Then Dutchie stands up and I'm like...no...there'll be a second one!! Don't get up yet!! So we just sit there and sure ebough...a second wave comes. So then it's over and the next thing I know we're in London....at some demo....that has nothing to do with MJ. And I am like "I wanna go to MJ's hotel!! I don't wanna watch this stupid demo!".

And the next thing I know I am somewhere in the Caribbean...where MJ's hotel is too...and I am standing at the beach with Dutchie and I think we had waited all day to see MJ, when we finally get tired and decide to go swimming...And in that moment I notice someone who looks like MJ coming out of the hotel and I'm like "Dutchie!! Dutchie!!! That's Michael!! That's Michael!!!" Michael was wearing a light blue t-shirt and black shorts...and he went swimming in the pool. And we were teh only ones who noticed him. So Dutchie and I went swimming too, but we left MJ alone. We wanted him to be able to swim in peace. Then at one point MJ is standing in front of me and I almost bump into him in the pool. He has like this huge box (you know like the pirates used to have...where they had "treasures" in them...What's it called again? :toofunny:) in front of him and he's like "Wanna play a game?". And I'm like "Suuuure...." So he opens the huge box, and there are all this little boxes in it. And MJ goes "You can only pick one item from each box"....So I take one box and open it and there are loads of little toys in it....and I'm first like "What's this...." but then I realize that there is something MJ related...something "valuable" (as in...MJ has signed something, or there's something that belongs to him, etc.) in one of the items in the box...So I start looking at each on of them carefully and I can remember there was one "Barbie sleeping bag" and I Was like "Yeah, I had one of these when I was kid"....You know, it was stuff like that...:toofunny: And then I woke up...:toofunny:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: WTF?! LOL!!!!

I once had a dream that MJ was chaseing me down a corridor in some Building i was like OMG :mello:

i hve MJ dreams all the time

but the wierdest one was this weekend

he was stayin at my house for some reason and as i looked out of my mams bedroom window i could see him on the drive teaching my 2 younger sisters how to dance

in real life we have these really annoying people living opposite us we call them the clampits lol

any way in my dream i went down stairs to see MJ and my sisters and the clampits kidnapped him and took him away in a big black truck!!!

Well, my MJ dreams are just... weird.
I'm so jealous of all the girls who have action going on with him every night (lmao, I don't know how to put it nicely).
I've only seen two and it's pathetic how stupid they are. :toofunny:

The first MJ dream I saw was about 2 years ago when I first became a fan. I had been thinking all day long all the cr*p he's been through, feeling sad and I felt like dirt (haha). So I went to bed and dreamt that I was in England. It was really foggy and there was a castle made of stones near, it was a bit dark too.
sheep.jpg

(Just imagine the castle somewhere and lots of fog, and you're in my dream, lol)
(oh and forget the sheep, lol)
Anyway, I was walking around the place, still thinking about Michael's sad sad and hard life, and thinking how he still keeps going on after all he's been through. Surprise surprise, I met Michael. He was the place's gardener and he had this yellow rain coat on, sunglasses (he won't give up on his sunglasses no matter where he is) and a big yellow rain hat in his head. He looked quite hilarious, and he was planting some flowers or something.
Well, Michael saw me and walked up to me. He said hi and smiled, and we sat down on a bench next to a pool. He offered me cookies and milk, and said "don't worry about me, I'm ok. I don't care what they say about me". Then he gave me the warmest hug.

Then I woke up. Forgetting all the strange stuff (like the yellow rain suit), I felt whole lot better after Michael had calmed me down after all that worrying. :toofunny:

Last edited:
Back