Today: The Girl is Mine 2008 remix feat Will.i.am is being released digital

Only found it on iTunes so far, if anyone finds it anywhere else to download let me know

well what's this that i read in a link about the single not being released until january 28th? maybe that's why most people can't find it.... i wouldn't think it would be allowed out until the specified date...

so am i the only one who cant find it on itunes ?
no, a lot of people seem to be having that problem. U in the UK? if so, its definitely there.
Use the power search and search for thriller 25

well what's this that i read in a link about the single not being released until january 28th? maybe that's why most people can't find it.... i wouldn't think it would be allowed out until the specified date...
that's the CD release date. the digital download release is definitely today

Last edited:
whenever someone actually comes up with a link, i find 'video or song taken down by user' cus it's not allowed to be released yet...but..hey....i'm confused here..

no, a lot of people seem to be having that problem. U in the UK? if so, its definitely there.
Use the power search and search for thriller 25

that's the CD release date. the digital download release is definitely today

ok...do u have a shortcut exact url that i can locate?

oh comon yalll stop with the smileys and give me a dang url will ya?? lol

pleeeeeezzzzeee

geez

somebody..

comon...

pls

Last edited:
Have you guys tried the Thriller 25 MySpace Page? There should be a link where you can buy the single. :)

http://www.myspace.com/thriller25

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=757867
click TGIM single ad link on the left of t25 myspace and it goes here. Thats to buy the CD single with extra tracks. The digital single is on UK Itunes now. Search UK and search "the girl is mine" and it comes up.
Jackson,Michael: Will I Am -
Girl Is Mine 2008
CDS £2.99
free delivery

Michael Jackson Will I Am
Release date: 28-1-2008
Availability: pre-order now
Number of Discs: 1
Catalogue Number: 88697226202
Label: BMG

i cant it anywhere, the hmv site dont have it for download and I cant get registered with an account to buy stuff at itunes!

Requested. Can you let us know if he plays it or mentions it again?

Cheers.

Back