Cindy's Graphic Thread

His confessions

Proud Member
I've made some graphics I'd like to share with you guys, I had a thread like this already but it was in the archive so I decided to make a new one :)
I'm adding more along the way!

MJ Avatars
icon4.jpg
icon3.jpg
icon2.jpg
icon1.jpg

OMG!!! Your works are amazing!!! I like all of them!!! You are really talented and have a good taste!

Last edited:
I want to remind you all that the avatars are free to use, you dont need to ask me for the permission, however, I want you to ask for permission to use my signatures (outside the board) because I dont want them to be spread to people which claims its theirs! Im going to do some more when I get back home :)

Wow, I remember mostly all your work from your site. You're waaaaay too good. They're awesome, really. :D

bloggme.jpg

notweak.jpg

michaelfan.jpg

this is a MJ creation but never mind I just keep on posting what I've made :)

livejournal.jpg

300.jpg

red_leaves.jpg

manson.jpg

some more colorizations

120.jpg

103.jpg

more blends

119.jpg

345.jpg

a colorization....

version.jpg

something I made for a gallery

j5mjjunited.jpg

photo1.jpg

Very Beautiful JingleJ! I love your graphics I hope you make more! they are absolutely beautiful!

~M

Thank you so much :) Im sure gonna make more soon :D it has been such a long time since I did my last one :D

these are very beautiful cindy .
they are lovely and classy .

Thank you so much :) Im sure gonna make more soon :D it has been such a long time since I did my last one :D

You are very welcome! I can't wait to see what you come up with this time, I'm sure your creativity is endless. It has been a while for me as well! hopefully we'll get back to it regularly!:lol:;)

~M

Back