what about you is most appealing?

Most of the time i'm a nice person whos honest and not affraid to speak his mind about anything

I can stand on my head whilst drinking a glass of water and gurgle [SIZE=-1]reciting the alphabet backwards[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] ^_^
[/SIZE]

My nose, after it has been sunburned. Oh, that would be peeling! :p

Appealing? Ummmm, my honesty I guess. Though sometimes its a pain in the butt too!

:lol: tell what you think is most appealing about yourself? :)

Im a nice person and um yeah
Poe, my love, you are a "nice" person, but didn't your teachers ever tell you that if you used "nice" as a descriptor you'd go to the bottom of the class? You have to try harder to get past your bashfulness (which is one of the appealing things about you) and tell us why we all love you to bits! Here, I'll help you:

youre funny as...
and you make up great word games...

Last edited:
what I get a lot, I have an honest face

whada yous guys think :mello:

i wudnt have a clue....maybe the fact that i dont stress easily haha and im not too serious ??

oh! i read the question wrong...okaaay what do I think is the most appealing thing about me? hmm

I'm fun (I crack me up) I care (about ppl animals and all forms of life) to ppl around me I'm helpful, supportive and all that jazz...lessee what else... I literally forget when someone's done me wrong or I often times don't notice

:angry: don't anyone take that as a sign

I have a little mean streak I kinda like too B)

:lol: :rolleyes:^_^

wait:eek: I still read it wrong

the most appealing thing..

ok well..

I'm sweet :p

Last edited:
Poe, my love, you are a "nice" person, but didn't your teachers ever tell you that if you used "nice" as a descriptor you'd go to the bottom of the class? You have to try harder to get past your bashfulness (which is one of the appealing things about you) and tell us why we all love you to bits! Here, I'll help you:

youre funny as...
and you make up great word games...

I dont toot my own horn haha but ty for being so kind :) HUG
LOL bottom of the class? well you said it all so? why add to it? :lol:

Awww--I was just teasing, because you're so much nicer than "nice", and it gave me an excuse to toot your horn for you! (((hug)))

Last edited:
You think I'm nice? Awww. ty. It's very nice of you to say so. :blush:
Have a nice day! :D

most appealing to people.. they say i got neat hair and that 'im too nice'. that must be a good thing.:huh:

Back