Michael Jackson official Myspace Page Updated (now also on facebook and imeem!) (threads merged)

Re: Michael Jackson Myspace Page Updated

^ Thanks for the update.
Finally they made it official! :D

Michael is with Legacy Records.....?
That's because Thriller 25 is being released under Legacy Recordings label which is [SIZE=-1]Sony-BMG's catalog division. :)[/SIZE]

Michael Jackson's OFFICIAL MYspace is up

Michael's Official Myspace
URL: http://www.myspace.com/michaeljackson

Source _ Victor Moreno site designer
He was contacted in November by Sony/Bmg to design Michaels Myspace.
IM THRILLED (heeeeeeeeeeeeee)

He is a LED Zeplin fan Thus the reference to Led Zeplin

January 15, 2008 - Victor Moreno_ Blog
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=3009188&blogID=347812382"

First, I wanted to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. It was really cool of you ll to take a minute to wish me a happy birthday and I appreciate it.
I started back at lw school on Monday. Last semester so its exciting and my human rights course seems really interesting. I'm hoping the Cults and Alternative Religions seminar is good too.

Oh, so the reason for this blog.
A while back I posted that I had been working on new client's page that was on par with Zeppelin in terms of exposure and fame. Well, that page is now up and here it is ...
MICHAEL JACKSON - Official MySpace Profile Design & Build

CLIENT: Sony/BMG

URL: http://www.myspace.com/michaeljackson

Sony contacted me back in December to see if I would be interested in redoing Michael Jackson's profile for the launch of the Thriller 25th Anniversary Edition in February. It features will.i.am and Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas as well as Akon and many others. The page is themed around the classic zombie Thriller music video and has embedded flash widget that plays the video for viewers. The point was to spotlight the video but also highlight tracks from the album and be a showcase of Michael's career and also highlight his online presenc eon other platforms. I think it came out really cool and I'm really happy with it. I also developed another blog widget for the page customized to fit the design powered by Springbox.

Last edited:
Re: Michael Jackson Myspace Page Updated

No Prob...oooooooo ok thanks. :)

FINALLY.......Michael has a official myspace! We'll be able to get regular updates now and hopefully share some samples of tunes etc.

Thanx Michael!!!

David Bowie is listed on myspace as MJ's friend!

This is an exciting step, and I hope that now they are part of the online community world, they use it wisely, and not just solely as a marketing tool for Thriller 25.
I'm so excited! Finally a real quality Michael Jackson page!

Every couple of days recently there has been something new happening. So exciting!:woohoo:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

*dances around room all excited*

The quality of WBSS on the page isnt CD quality is it?

Wow!! This is sooo neat! I wonder if he'll actually go on it himself!

Brilliant I really love it and I finally got to hear WBSS, I listened to it 4 times and Wow!!! I really love it. I hope they do keep it updated with all the info we need.

Brilliant I really love it and I finally got to hear WBSS, I listened to it 4 times and Wow!!! I really love it. I hope they do keep it updated with all the info we need.

I am listening to it now.. and I love it too...

with Rihanna's song (with the WBSS sample).. being real hot now.. its nice that this song comes and reminds the folks of the original .. MAMAMASAYMAMA..(somewhat)

with Rihanna's song (with the WBSS sample).. being real hot now.. its nice that this song comes and reminds the folks of the original .. MAMAMASAYMAMA..(somewhat)

I like Rhiannas Dont Stop The Music better than Akons WBSS. Just MO though :D

Michael's finally "networking"...:lol: Thanks for the info!!! Great news! :)

don't like Akon ( the only collaboration with him I like is with Gwen Stefani).... WBSS with him quite nice though

Last edited:
question:

The song, WBSS, is mainly Akon singing.. but who gets credited for its chart position? Hyperthetically if it hit #1, would it be a MJ #1 or Akon? Its listed as an MJ song feat Akon... and its on Michael Jackson's project... haha

Like Timberland with Apologize? OneRepublic sing the song but its on Timberlands new album

On the Myspace page it says buy the Wanna be Startin' Somethin' 08 single, has anyone found this for download or preorder yet?

I love the layout on the Myspace and BlackPlanet page! I added the widget from Michael's myspace page onto mine too. :cool:

On the Myspace page it says buy the Wanna be Startin' Somethin' 08 single, has anyone found this for download or preorder yet?

Nope, I've been looking around too and I haven't found any links to download or preorder. I have a Zune and I hope its on Zune Marketplace soon. lol

They want $12 on Amazon for preorder of WBSS CD. Isn't that steep? I have never bought a CD single before but I mean a lot of albums are less than that. I guess I will wait for the album if I can't find a legal digital download.

Back