The George Michael appreication thread

sweet princess

Proud Member
This thread is to discuss George's Musical talent, NOT HIS PERSONAL LIFE.

So any of you are GM fans, please feel free to talk about his music snd videos, THANK YOU.

George_Michael_210x180.jpg

oh yeah! i think he's an amazing singer! it's really too bad he has no new material over here in the u.s. cuz i'd be first in line to buy!:D

Last edited:
Loving George. Finally got to see him live last year. It was superb. What a voice.

The best thing he has ever done was his Unplugged set in 97 (I think). His versions of Praying For Time, Star People & Father Figure were just sublime.

This is why I'm so desperate for Michael to do an Unplugged show.

George is another example of media ruining what we should be talking about his talent. he's the biggest star this country has produced since The Beatles.

do either of you have the greatest hits package, i believe it's a 2 album package? ladies and gentlemen, the very best of george michael? i don't have it yet...gosh, i need to pay some bills first. but when i do, i wanna get it...

do either of you have the greatest hits package, i believe it's a 2 album package? ladies and gentlemen, the very best of george michael? i don't have it yet...gosh, i need to pay some bills first. but when i do, i wanna get it...
I have it, it's really great. You'll like it.;)

He is cute and SO talented!!! I was at his concert here in Bulgaria, in May 2007, the stadium was full, I saw him just in front of me, the experience was great! Well, it brought memories about Michael Jackson's concerts I've been to, it was very long ago... *sigh*

Breaking George news!

He's writing his autobiography this year. By himself, no ghost writers, should be cracking.

Carol, yes I have Ladies & Gentlemen, it's ace. He released an updated Greatest Hits last year called 25 (marking 25 years since his first hit) that's got some Wham stuff on as well.

^^thanks buds, oh yeah i've heard about the book deal...i still remember seeing wham on mtv back in the 80s lol!

^^thanks buds, oh yeah i've heard about the book deal...i still remember seeing wham on mtv back in the 80s lol!

Yey! '80s kids rule. Although I have a horrible feeling we're the oldest people here!

I'm a fan.
One of my favourite voices ever. Extremely smooth, clear, unadorned and warm. I saw him live last summer, he's a fantastic performer and sounded absolutely brilliant, just as good as on cd if not better lol.

Here's one of his best imo songs performed live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhlkEDY_O84

Last edited:
Back