Your faveourite Michael concert?

I love so many, so I'll just pick 2 favourite concerts "of the moment"- Bad Tour Brisbane and Dangerous Bucharest. :)

I love so many, so I'll just pick 2 favourite concerts "of the moment"- Bad Tour Brisbane and Dangerous Bucharest. :)

Oh I don't know.

Dangerous had better songs on it.
But Bad was 100% live.
HIStory, I'm not a big fan of as I have a big thing against miming.

I think I'll settle on Dangerous, Leeds.

Dangerous Bucharest. Amazing concert. MJ's dance moves are amazing on the dangerous tour. The Billie Jean performance is great.

Oh I don't know.

But Bad was 100% live.

Each concert of Michael's, even from the same tours, has different characteristics, a different mood, little quirks... I haven't seen all the possible footage available from his tours, but I have seen plenty. It's really hard to pick, that's for sure!

Last edited:
BAD TOUR. :imbad:
the best! because..its spontaneous. energetic. LIVE singing. great outfit.

2nd & 3rd goes to Victory & triumph though both are a lil more spontaneous and crazy than bad tour, i think, and better outfits(kind of).

actually, BAD, VICTORY AND TRIUMP could all be NO.1...especially when I think of>

Dangerous and History - because esp. of gold outfit and gold thong suit and lip sync and all that therefore no thanks and they kinda suck in comparison. :p

Last edited:
I loved the Destiny Tour in London. Everything was live and his voice sounds so good. Same goes to the Moving Violation Tour. I also love the Triumph, Victory and BAD tour. :yes: I really prefer his early tours. I just can't watch the HIStory tour. It's really boring. But, The Dangerous Tour was OK, the dancing was awesome.

Last edited:
my fave is Munich ( JULY 1997) because it was almost the same as the concert in Vienna '97 (just 4 days earlier!) where I was, of course my favourite would be the one I've been a witness to, can't compare it to anything...*sigh*

I would have to say HIStory Tour in Gothenburg 1997 :yes:

HIStory Tour in Bucharest is also fun to look at because of all the technical problems they had that night :lol: And also they played The Way You Make Me Feel, DS, Come Together and the Off the Wall medley :yes:

Last edited:
My favorite has to be BAD tour live in New York 1988

I love that concert cause it's one of the only ones where Smooth Criminal is sung 100% live

ofcourse every bad tour :D He was a most beautiful person at this time, when he was sing OMG!!!! Every time I look at this I smiling all the time becouse he is so cute ^^ ;)))

Victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I don't know.

But Bad was 100% live.

i know your not a fan of the HIStory world tour but i think you would really get alot out of it if you watched it & accepted it as a visual piece.
your reviews on the albums are stunning tony & you are clearly very competent when it comes to describing what you hear.you descriptions are very detailed & i would describe your style as visual.
why don't you get one HIStory tour (copenhagen or gothenberg maybe) & just watch the first half with the gold suit.think of it as more of a theatrical piece.i know it's all mime but just watch it from a visual perspective.
observe the stage,the lights,the costumes,the dancing is slower in parts but there are some beautiful dance sequences and good choreography.
have a look at stranger in moscow & observe michael using the influence of charlie chaplin & (i forget his name) marsay marsu?.
for me its much different from the other tours for obvious reasons i guess.but when i got over the mime thing i took the visual side as stunning.

back on topic my fave live shows.

bad 88 is his greatest moment for me.
victory 84 from msg newyork (good bootleg on youtube at the mo)
dangerous 92
history tour copenhagen,gothenberg,manila(the bootleg fron wembley looks awesome)
bad 87 brisbain (great energy)
dangerous 93 mexico (new choreography & green strobe lights for jam,the mj gets on the crane for BOW,performs dangerous,has a different guitar player & a few other elements that made it different from other dangerous shows).
anything from wembley.

anything

Last edited:
I'll have to go with Dangerous, Bucharest. It's what sealed the deal on me becoming a fan. It has a big spot in my heart.

Bad - Yokohama :woohoo: :)
and
30th Anniversary MSG :yes:(I love it :D)

Aww, Yokohama :wub: He is hot stuff in that concert (even more so in Brisbane, I think :lol:)

And 30h always makes me cry! :boohoo:

Back