any news on jackie's son?

brnthsdiscout

Proud Member
i was on jackie's myspace awhile back and he mentioned that his son is a rapper called dealz..i think? anyone know if he has a record deal or anymore info on him?

Dealz has a myspace page. Far as I know he is working on music still, and he has some music ready for release.

lol those Jacksons do take their time don't they:lol:

lol those Jacksons do take their time don't they:lol:
It's not the Jacksons that are taking their time - it's the record companies. There is still a curse on the name "Jackson" and record companies are not giving the Jackson kids a fair chance. Auggie, Dealz, 3t, they all have problems getting record deals.

Dealz is still working on the album, i think.
He released his Mixtape" for DJ's and radios in the summer (2007)...

Maybe you could update your links with http://www.dealzintown.com ;)

But seems true jackson children are looking for great record companies to produce them... 2Bad

Last edited:
Dealz is still working on the album, i think.
He released his Mixtape" for DJ's and radios in the summer (2007)...

Maybe you could update your links with http://www.dealzintown.com ;)

But seems true jackson children are looking for great record companies to produce them... 2Bad
So you took over the site? Because I remember Tim from ODJF doing the Jesco website (And Dealz's site)?

Hi Dutchy Girl,
i didn't took anything from anyone. I only build a website about dealz: this website was first in french. And due to the requests of english fans we opened the thing in both english en french.
At the time we opened it, Dealzmusic was already not updated and longtime without news. Now this webiste is off.
Dealzintown is not so much updated at the moment, but it's made by passion and will not be offline soon. I can garanty it ;)

Dealz official myspace is
http://www.myspace.com/dealzmusic

Take care

It's not the Jacksons that are taking their time - it's the record companies. There is still a curse on the name "Jackson" and record companies are not giving the Jackson kids a fair chance. Auggie, Dealz, 3t, they all have problems getting record deals.

Are you sure Austin have problem with getting a record deal? Cause at first he was with Midas records but later changed to Interscope so doesn't looks like he had problems with getting a record deal..

Are you sure Austin have problem with getting a record deal? Cause at first he was with Midas records but later changed to Interscope so doesn't looks like he had problems with getting a record deal..

Austin recently did a chat on one of his fansites and here is a screenshot:

austinchatmc0.jpg

Hope that helps. I ain't making stuff up, ya know :lol:

Okay, thanks.
lol no I didn't thought you were making stuff up:lol:

Jacksons are always working on Music.. I'm annoyed how the public never gets to hear it..

He could just release it independently. Major labels are snakes anyway

I haven't heard any of his songs, but damn is he cute! lol I couldn't care less about his music career to be honest, I just want more pics of him.

(Yes I know I'm shallow :lol:)

Last edited:
Jacksons are always working on Music.. I'm annoyed how the public never gets to hear it..

I'm annoyed they're taking too long. :lol:

But seriously, it's a shame that Dealz was supposed to release his album EONS ago and it's still in production. :lol: Then again I wasn't entirely impressed with his rap skills. :lol:

He can ride a mean motorcycle though. ;)

i was on jackie's myspace awhile back and he mentioned that his son is a rapper called dealz..i think? anyone know if he has a record deal or anymore info on him?
Dealz is another one of the Jacksons that has something going for ages anmd just don't seem to be able to let it go. He is a good rapper tool, What's the deal, dealz?;)

Dealz is another one of the Jacksons that has something going for ages anmd just don't seem to be able to let it go. He is a good rapper tool, What's the deal, dealz?;)

Jackie was in Holland in December 2006 and did a fan-meeting. He played us some tracks that Dealz did, he really is a good rapper and I wish he would release his music.

Back