Alley's Graphics

AlleyCat

Proud Member
I had a thread at MJNO so I thought I would make one here too. Here are a few sigs and avs I've made. I enjoy playing in photoshop just experimenting and trying to learn new things and I never tire of making graphics with MJ pics because he's just so freakin' gorgeous! If ya see anything ya like, feel free to take it and use it.

MJ Stuff:
ebonyav.jpg
itcav.jpg
mjpoutav.jpg
mjjav.jpg
goldmjav.jpg

mjrock.jpg
mjtigerav.jpg
mjvogueav.jpg
smileav.jpg
heartav.jpg

jamav.jpg
candyman.jpg
loveyoumoreav.jpg
sytav.jpg
sweetsmileav.jpg

Hey Alley

Can you please edit my siggy? I would like you replace the background photo to the one on page 83 of Ebony. I would appreciate it very much.

Samina:artist:

Thank you all very much for your comments. I'm so happy to see all my fellow MJNO'ers over here!!
calin.gif

J, you're more than welcome to use the sig! :flowers:

Samina, I'll be happy to do that for you. I'll send you a pm when I get it finished. :)

Hey Alley

Can you please edit my siggy? I would like you replace the background photo to the one on page 83 of Ebony. I would appreciate it very much.

Samina:artist:
Samina, I'm sorry but I wasn't able to send you a pm so I'm going to post your sig here. Here's an av to match too. Just let me know if you wanted it differently. :)

mjaddicts2.jpg
mjav2.jpg

Thank you!!! I love it. I really appreciate it.

:kickass:

On your User CP, go into Edit Options, you can change your PM settings there. That's what I did.

Last edited:
You're welcome Samina and thanks for the tip! :)

Thanks so much Aga! I love your sig. :wub:

OMG they are totally GORGEOUS!!!!

I love them, you are amazing! I wanna use one if you don't mine! :tongue:

Hey Alley
Hope you don't mind. Could you please make me a wallpaper using my current sig. The wallpaper resolution on my PC is 1024 x 768. This is what would like done:-
  • I would like the big MJ exactly as he is.
  • Remove the MJ's in the background.
  • Remove the heart/butterfly shape things in the background.
  • Instead of the background being blue and creamy white. Replace the creamy white with black so its black and blue.
  • 'The Michael Jackson Addicts' stay in the same font. But move it into the same position as the Lisa Marie Presley first album cover (To Whom It May Concern album). Don't shrink the writing too much. Just enough to fit it on one line.
  • I love the Stranger In Moscow sig with the animated rain but could you please put animated stars like my current aviator.
  • Also, could you please make me another one with my name instead of The Michael Jackson Addicts. My name 'Samina Ahmed'. The same font and colour would be great.
Love you loads.:huggy:

Back