jackson source site

im sorry i got knocked out before i could finish my post. i am trying to start a conversation about the jackson family and im not being allowed to do it in this forum so i am seeing since there is now a jackson source forum if we can discuss them there , and since there is a possiblity of a tour or album i do believe we should be talking about them just like we do michael.

example of discussion i have tried and failed here
-Im a Marlon fan and his wifes family is from New Orleans-i asked did anyone know if everything was alright , no reply for a discussion

-Marlon and his family live in the San Diego area and when there was the fires and then rain,i wanted to start a conversation , no reply for discussion . When neverland had the fires these forums blew up.

Jermaine divorce from Alejandra there was a lot i wanted to discussion,mainly how do you bring home 81.00 with five kids to feed.

i would also like to discuss the up and coming generation, paris and the princes are not the only Jacksons

If we can start a conversation about them here please let do it , I know this is Michaels forum but the section is Jackson Family

I think most MJ Fans are also Fans of the whole Jackson Family, so lets talk about the Jacksons;)

My Favorite Jackson beside Michael is Jermain.
He seems very nice and is always loyal to us Jackson Fans,
he speeks alot when the day is long, but there are always a few things that see the daylight:lol:

I read that Brittney, Marlons daughter is pregnant. Does anyone know if that is true?

I love the whjhole Jackson family, but I must say that I a m partial to the boys. I really love Jackie and Marlon, especially. I love Jarmaine too, but recently I found myself loving Randy a little more. All the Jackson boys are especially sweet and cuddly.

Back