Jay Makwana

suspicious_mind

Proud Member
(I sooo hope he dosent mind me doing this!)
There was a guy who was on MJNO that is named Jay that is just AMAZING.
I know some of you former MJNO'ers have heard his music. Dosent he have a great voice?!
Im tryin to spread the word cause i know someday he will have a record deal and we will all be proud to have heard his tracks first :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzPk3ks2hUg

Last edited:
Re: Jay

Hey,

I finally made it here! Thank you so much for spreadin' the word! Of course I dont mind! :laugh:

I just launched my brand new website on yesterday:

www.JayMakwana.com

Drop by if you get the chance. It features a new look, new gallery and an NEW song! The new song entitled 'Fly With Me' is also up on my official myspace page: www.myspace.com/jmakwana

Would love to see your comments and feedback on the site's forum: www.jaymakwana.com/community

Will keep you updated with all the latest performances so stay tuned. Thanks again for the support, I really appreciate it.

Jay :smile:

Last edited:

Hey! This is Marci btw :D
Im so glad you didnt care if i made this - i was afraid you would be mad :lol: But this will be a good place for updates and songs that i know people love to hear. :yes:

Hey! This is Marci btw :D
Im so glad you didnt care if i made this - i was afraid you would be mad :lol: But this will be a good place for updates and songs that i know people love to hear. :yes:

Marci! Great to see you on here! :smile:

Thanks for making this thread, it was real nice of you. I was shocked when I saw it! haha!

Jay's amazing!! :wub:

Thank you Marnzzz for all your wonderful comments. :smile:

Jays hott :wub: I claimed him as my husband on MJNO :wub:

Ahhh... MJNO was crazy back then! :smile:

Last edited:

^^^Omg :lol:
Yeah i remember ud stay on the phone at night till dawn didnt you?

Hey Jay!

Great to see you here on MJJC!

Hope we will have a great time here!!:cool:

Everyone should listen to Jay's new track "Fly With Me". I love it! :wub: :woohoo:

The new Track is amazing!!!:cat:

It's so nice to have such a cool place here & not loosing all our buddies because of the lost of MJNO!B)

Everyone should listen to Jay's new track "Fly With Me". I love it! :wub: :woohoo:

Haha! Glad that's one of your favourites Marni! :wink:

The new Track is amazing!!!:cat:

It's so nice to have such a cool place here & not loosing all our buddies because of the lost of MJNO!B)

Cheers! Thanks for listening. :smile:

Yep, it's great to have so many members from MJNO here. You guys rock!! :smile:

jay!!! :eek: wow, it's so weird not seeing you as a mod :p yes, i def. agree, you're a terrific singer...and i promise i'll help 'advertise' your vids :D glad to see you here :lol:

jay!!! :eek: wow, it's so weird not seeing you as a mod :p yes, i def. agree, you're a terrific singer...and i promise i'll help 'advertise' your vids :D glad to see you here :lol:

Hey Carol! Great to see on here too! Yep, no more modding. haha! :lol:

Thanks for your support! :wink:

i was telling christina *giving tree* the same thing, some of them were mods since my first year:p i'll hop over to your page in a sec...;)but shh! don't tell tommy!:lol:

I LOVE ur new song but i dont know - im still partial to "No Sunshine"...that song just is soooo good!
Jay this is gonna totally sound so retarded maybe but is there a way to download that song? Or buy it? Cause i wanna listen to it in my car and on mp3 when i go run and stuff. Okay why did i just go into all that? :lol:
But if there is a way i could buy a cd from you i would so do that. Just lemme know :D

I LOVE ur new song but i dont know - im still partial to "No Sunshine"...that song just is soooo good!
Jay this is gonna totally sound so retarded maybe but is there a way to download that song? Or buy it? Cause i wanna listen to it in my car and on mp3 when i go run and stuff. Okay why did i just go into all that? :lol:
But if there is a way i could buy a cd from you i would so do that. Just lemme know :D

Hey, that's ok - you don't sound retarded at all! :lol:

In fact, the songs will be available to download sometime soon. There will also be a CD available later this year. Maybe I can send you an mp3 of 'No Sunshine' seeing as you like that one alot. :smile:

I also have some live performances coming up in the following months, which I will get on video for you guys. :wink:

Last edited:

In fact, the songs will be available to download sometime soon. There will also be a CD available later this year. Maybe I can send you an mp3 of 'No Sunshine' seeing as you like that one alot. :smile:

I also have some live performances coming up in the following months, which I will get on video for you guys. :wink:

Omg that would be sooo amazing!!! :eek: Yeah i got on ur myspace and tried to download it on there and it wasnt available yet. I would LOVE for you to send me that if you dont mind! And get to me when the cd is available to buy - trust me you will have some new fans here in the USA :D

:Dyess i agree jay is truly talented ive known about jay for a while but recently started to know him talking to him on msn nice to see u here!!

Would be awesome if you could share the Videos of your Performances in the near future here on MJJC!

Count me in for the CD!
Would be really great to hear your Songs in good quality on my stereo!

Hello Jay! Nice to see you here :)

I like "Through The Night" :) But I have to be honest with this and please, don't be mad at me. Althought your voice is nice, it's a little bit a too 'soft' for my taste and while listening I've been thinking do you have a nazal sound or not.

*Hides from Jay, so he won't shoot me*

:Dyess i agree jay is truly talented ive known about jay for a while but recently started to know him talking to him on msn nice to see u here!!

Thanks heather, it's great talking o you too. :smile:

Would be awesome if you could share the Videos of your Performances in the near future here on MJJC!

Count me in for the CD!
Would be really great to hear your Songs in good quality on my stereo!

Yeah no probs! :wink:

Hello Jay! Nice to see you here :)

I like "Through The Night" :) But I have to be honest with this and please, don't be mad at me. Althought your voice is nice, it's a little bit a too 'soft' for my taste and while listening I've been thinking do you have a nazal sound or not.

*Hides from Jay, so he won't shoot me*

Hey Reeta, nice to see you too! Thanks for your comments. :smile: I understand everyone has their own different tastes so that's cool. Some have different opinions to others. I respect that and appreciate your honesty. :smile:

Last edited:

i was telling christina *giving tree* the same thing, some of them were mods since my first year:p i'll hop over to your page in a sec...;)but shh! don't tell tommy!:lol:

LMAO at the above posts. It's weird not doing it. :lol:

:eek: Now that is awesome news! I can't wait to buy one!

^^^Love them! ^_^ Such amazing lyrics :wub: Especially love the ones from "Through The Night".

And the mp3 links are...? :p

Last edited:
Back