Michael ,martin & Louis

mjjfan

Proud Member
did anyone see this documentary which was on in the uk about 3 years ago?

I was also wondering whether any of the fans that featured in the doc are members of this site?

yeah... its a great documentary. Really showed the kind of people MJ is surrounded with, and you kinda begin to see how his problems are easily caused.
Loved the bit at the end with a bit of terry georges interview with Mike, as well as just before it when he says he'd just like to meet him as a fan and admirer.

Also love how he was so astounded when he saw Mj on that bus in london. Felt sorry for him when fans abused him in berlin.

found it interesting that Mike loves "YOUVE BEEN FRAMED", and he was rolling on the floor laughin :lol:

By the way i used to keep hating Uri for not letting Louis interview MJ, but did you know that at first he WAS going to create a documentary trying to explore MJ's strange life.

It's only after the bashirs documentary aired, when he decided to change the direction of the documentary and base it on how the people around MJ take advantage of him; because A) there's no way he could outdo bashir and B ) it seemed he was starting to feel compassion for MJ after meeting people around him.

Last edited:
Thats totally true, So no matter who got the job of interviewing him it would have turned out the same if not worse.

I actually thought it was a horrible doco and Louis is no better than Martin Bashir. (Just my opinion).

found it interesting that Mike loves "YOUVE BEEN FRAMED", and he was rolling on the floor laughin :lol:
What's "You've been framed"? :huh:

Anyone has this doco??

Last edited:
What's "You've been framed"? :huh:
A show where people send in funny home videos.

I actually thought it was a horrible doco and Louis is no better than Martin Bashir. (Just my opinion).
why?

Thats totally true, So no matter who got the job of interviewing him it would have turned out the same if not worse.
there was also David Frost which Uri ignored. Who knows how that would have went. atleast hes a totally respectable journalist

Last edited:

Pretty much for all the questions Louis asks. He asks pretty similar questions about MJ's face, the stuff about his father, etc. Trying to see "what went wrong with Michael"- that type of thing. Also the stuff about that guy and the supposed "phone relationship" him and Michael had.

While it may be enlightening in how it shows the people "around" MJ, Louis is still no better than Martin Bashir and I can see how a doco by him would have yielded a similar result.

Last edited:
Didn't Louis interview Joe and Joe almost eneded up puching him :lol: because Louis kept insisting that Michael may be gay.Constantly talking about if Michael is living with a "partner".

I saw that. :yes: and from the moment i saw louis i knew it was going to be a horrible interview. :yes: :mad: but luckily enough uri gellar and majestic was on guard because they knew what was going to become of it. :yes::yes: I hated his attitude and I could have hit him there and then. :yes: :mad::mad:

I was in Berlin when Louis was there and was interviewed by him but it wasnt shown on the programme. Louis had talked to many fans in the summer of 2002 outside Michaels hotel in London and came to Berlin when Michael was there for the Bambi awards. He was around the hotel for abot 3 or 4 days, most of the time not filming but just spending time with us and actually seeing what we do at the hotels!!

He was soo impressed by the fact that fans had travelled from all over Europe, not just Germany and couldnt believe that we spent hours and hours in the freezing cold outside the hotel. He is also an honary member of the Starbucks gang from Berlin!!!

To me he seemed really interested in Michael, not just because he was making the programme and even though I havnt seen the programme since it was shown on tv, I remember that I thought it was a fair documentry about Michael.

He did try to interview Michael in Berlin but as B***hit was there it wasnt possible

Gee, the guy wanted to buy my video material of Michael right on the street once MJ was in London, that's how desperate he is. So professional and mind-boggling, wouldn't you say?

what kind of documentary are you guys talking about and who is louis???i knw who martin is (sadly enough wish that bshir had never existed)
but that doc is that on you tube (even if a small part so i can ge t an idea))

Last edited:
i have to say this doc is probably the most boring mj docu ever made lol even fans were tempted to turn off half way through cause it was that boring

Back