For All Time Single?

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
Hello everybody. I was wondering if the newly remastered song 'For All Time' was going to be released as a single. I think it could be a #1 hit easily!!!

I would love to see For All Time being released :yes: It's such a great song, soo smooth and beautiful :wub:

It should be released and I hope they DO release it!

FOR ALL TIME should definitely be released as a single and it should be released in springtime. What a perfect way to celebrate a new beginning, the flowers bloom, everywhere is love in the air,... :) I think I'm dreaming too much...

What do you think?

Last edited:
if am not doing a mistake we are going to have 2 singles release now,w.b.s.s and t.g.i.m, i believe p.y.t is going to be a sinlge too after.

if am not doing a mistake we are going to have 2 singles release now,w.b.s.s and t.g.i.m, i believe p.y.t is going to be a sinlge too after.

That's right! WBSS will be released in the US and TGIM is the new single for Europe.

Question: Can you already download TGIM in Greece? As far as I know it is only released in the UK and Ireland here in Europe...

P.Y.T?? That's like the worst of them :blink:

TGIM/WBSS now
For All Time in the springtime

then a new single from the new album in the later summer and an album album release in the early fall :yes:

Last edited:
Back