R&b Singer Usher's Father Dies Suddenly

mickson177

Proud Member
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Ari]January 20, 2008. You won't hear this report anywhere else in the world. MediaTakeOut.com is sad to report to you that Usher's biological father, Usher Raymond III died of unspecified causes on Friday at an Atlanta hospital.

MediaTakeOut.com exclusively spoke with a person close to the Raymond Family who tells us that Usher, his wife Tameka and mother Jonetta Patton were all by Usher Sr.'s side when he passed.

Usher's parents split when he was only a baby. And Usher Sr. battled a crack-cocaine addiction for most of his life. But throughout all the difficulties, Usher and his father maintained a solid relationship.

MediaTakeOut.com offers its sincere condolences to the entire Raymond family

[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Ari]January 20, 2008. You won't hear this report anywhere else in the world. MediaTakeOut.com is sad to report to you that Usher's biological father, Usher Raymond III died of unspecified causes on Friday at an Atlanta hospital.

MediaTakeOut.com exclusively spoke with a person close to the Raymond Family who tells us that Usher, his wife Tameka and mother Jonetta Patton were all by Usher Sr.'s side when he passed.

Usher's parents split when he was only a baby. And Usher Sr. battled a crack-cocaine addiction for most of his life. But throughout all the difficulties, Usher and his father maintained a solid relationship.

MediaTakeOut.com offers its sincere condolences to the entire Raymond family

[/FONT]

That's sad. May he rest in peace.

Oh man, very sorry to hear that :-(. My condolences to Usher and his family.

Awww, poor Usher. I heard about this and my heart broke.

My prayers go out to his family. :(

i don't understand why that would be limited to that source..Usher is loved by many...

but it is truly sad to hear that...R.I.P. Usher Sr.

my prayers go out to the family

Back