P.Y.T. demo

MJsPYT1

Proud Member
Ok, so this song is officially my FAVORITE Michael Jackson song (the PYT demo). It has such a smooth sound, and it just makes u feel good, and I can imagine the whole song as I listen to it *sigh*

Anyway, my point for this post is something I never noticed before (although I'm sure u guys all have!!!)

But during the Dangerous Rehearsals, All the way at the end of TWYMMF, he starts singing the song, and my heart literally started beating faster!! And someone asked what it was, and he said something he wrote, but hadnt recorded..(btw, will.i.am did not do the demo justice!!!! it sounds one million percent better with the orig. music- but i'll still listen to it! and are these vocals new on the thriller 25 for PYT demo remix-they sound it!?????)

anyway, has anyone noticed this on the rehearsal vid? WHy did i never notice????!!!

and i also found it on youtube if by chance, someone hasnt seen it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rOiTonTcww

Yep, I noticed. But it's way wrong. :lol: He'd obviously recorded it years before. :lol: That confuses me!

I adore this song, but thx for posting that video! I've never seen that before.

Last edited:
Yep, I noticed. But it's way wrong. :lol: He'd obviously recorded it years before. :lol: That confuses me!

yeah, I guess he meant that he never really recorded it for a cd, cause it's just a demo!

Back