M's Art thread (graphite creations)

Beautiful_Immunity

Proud Member
Some art creations I have created over the months :lol:
this starting from newest to oldest
I will be updating this thread with new drawings so please check back :D:wub:
p.s. My scanner doesn't like me lol I am going to buy a new one soon.

However enjoy!:D

11Myportrait.jpg

EBONY.jpg

OMG! :eek: They are both amazing!! The first one is my favorite because I love seeing Michael smile and you captured him beautifully! :wub: Can't wait to see more!! :clap:

Thank you so much AlleyCat!!
I am thrilled to know I captured the picture beautifully!
I am working on one as we speak in between graphic making and taking care of things. :D One is coming soon! and if you love seeing him smile you'll enjoy this one. :D

god, i realy love these pictures :hug:
as i said once before , you draw michael so well, like he comes to life on the paper . you realy bring his smile to life beautiful ,a creative genuis is my sweets ! i love all your work.:kiss: please post more

love you babes xxxxx

i have made some painting too but im gonna upload them on another thread :D

OMG!!!!!!! Did you paint those?????? :O you are AMAZING!

I can't wait to see your artwork!:woohoo: I'll be waiting for your thread Cindy! :D And no I didn't paint them, they were drawn with a graphite and coal medium, the first one is done with mixed coal+graphite, the second pure graphite.

god, i realy love these pictures :hug:
as i said once before , you draw michael so well, like he comes to life on the paper . you realy bring his smile to life beautiful ,a creative genuis is my sweets ! i love all your work.:kiss: please post more

love you babes xxxxx

Aww bless you, Ms. Jane! :wub::woohoo:I am glad to know my creations come to life for you, that is the effect I want to achieve! Thank you so much for your beautiful comments! I enjoy every one of them Sweets! :wub:

OMG! They are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! :wild:

Thank you so much Kinga! :D I am glad you like them!

WOW:clap:
second pic is amazing..., You have big talent :D :yes:

Thank you very much!! I am deathly flattered!! Thank you so much! :wild:

and kissyBissy, thank you for commenting! :D

OMG! OMG! OMG! o_O SIS!!!! Oh my god, you've improved so much, it's almost scary. :lol: xD
The first one is bliss. Oh my god, his hair is flawless. xD I LOVE YOU!!!
Dang... o_o I love them, i love them, i love em, i love em.

And you've captured his sexyness full throttle. xD I might have a nose bleed after all of this. lol :lol:

You have a very unique style I think. His hair in the first pic is awesome. Great work!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! o_O SIS!!!! Oh my god, you've improved so much, it's almost scary. :lol: xD
The first one is bliss. Oh my god, his hair is flawless. xD I LOVE YOU!!!
Dang... o_o I love them, i love them, i love em, i love em.

And you've captured his sexyness full throttle. xD I might have a nose bleed after all of this. lol :lol:

Thank you so much Eichhoerndli :D Hair is the most complicated thing I have ever done :lol:

Witchy hello and thank you for commenting, I think you might have me confused with someone else, but thank you for commenting, I dearly appreciate it! :wub: trying to capture realism is something that is difficult to me, so your comment is greatly appreciated!
p.s. Be careful now! :eek::lol:

~M

OMG!!! they are soooooooo beautiful! :wub:

My favourite is the 1st one and im amazed at how you can see his eyes right through his glasses....i wonder how you did it!?!

Honestly, they are so beautiful that i wanna draw more! :wub:

^^ Thank you so much!

The first one is my favorite as well.. And as for the glasses, its all an illusion, the first eye on the left doesn't have an eye just a white speck as to where the glare has shown, and the second eye to the right I made an eye (barely) and just made sure it was slightly visible and smudged charcoal for the sunglasses. :D :D!

Thanks for viewing,

~M

^^ Thank you so much!

The first one is my favorite as well.. And as for the glasses, its all an illusion, the first eye on the left doesn't have an eye just a white speck as to where the glare has shown, and the second eye to the right I made an eye (barely) and just made sure it was slightly visible and smudged charcoal for the sunglasses. :D :D!

Thanks for viewing,

~M

Your welcome....ahh...so that's how it's done! :p

p.s. i tried drawing the cover of Ebony and omfg i made that totally gorgeous man look bad :( I need practise...his nose is really hard to draw.

Back