>>> MJJC is looking for you! (correspondents...memorabilia and charts addicted) ... Apply now!!

SunsetDriver

Proud Member
>>> MJJC is looking for you! (correspondents...memorabilia and charts addicted) ... Apply now!!

We had a great idea to get our members more involved with MJJC.

first let's speak about

MJJC's official correspondent

Do you find a MJ related news coming from your country? An article from your local newspaper? Is there a TV special about Michael on your local tv? Good! you could apply to be an official MJJC correspondents. Your news will be featured in our main website! You will be provided with a "MJJC Correspondent" badge in forum. While news articles on website will have a "John Doe from (country) for MJJC" logo.

We're currently seeking correspondents from all the countries like:
france
germany
italy
japan
spain
uk
hungary

Terms of application:
- must be over 17 aged
- must be able to write in accurate english (our team will correct grammar errors if needed)
- must provide your source

Just send your application with your details (name, age, email, involved in other MJ's websites..) to webmaster@mjjcommunity.com then we'll revise them. Please specify [MJJC Correspondent] in the subject.

MJJC's memorabilia reviewer
Do you collect any single piece of Michael's memorabilia? Do you spend the whole day on ebay to get the most rare Michael's promo cd? Let's make reviews for MJ's rare items and share your knowledge with other fans! You can apply to be an MJJC's memorabilia reviewer. You'll look after our 'MJ memorabilia page' in the main website.Terms of application:
- must be over 17 aged
- must be able to write in accurate english (our team will correct grammar errors if needed)
- must provide a review of a rare item as a sample (not mandatory but appreciable)

Just send your application with your details (name, age, email, involved in other MJ's websites..) to webmaster@mjjcommunity.com then we'll revise them. Please specify [MJJC memorabilia] in the subject.

MJJC's chartsmanic

Are you costantly refreshing pages of Billboard Music Charts? Are you addicted to iTunes Charts or Amazon's albums best sellers chart? Can't wait to know how much Michael's albums have sold this week? Perfect! You could be an MJJC

Terms of application:
- must be over 17 aged
- must provide links to threads made in forums about Michael's charts

Just send your application with your details (name, age, email, involved in other MJ's websites..) to webmaster@mjjcommunity.com then we'll revise them. Please specify [MJJC chartsmanic] in the subject.

Deadline to send your application: February 3rd, 2008

Last edited:
Re: >>> MJJC is looking for you! (correspondents...memorabilia and charts addicted) ... Apply now!!

Wow, you guys have some great plans!! :woohoo:

Re: >>> MJJC is looking for you! (correspondents...memorabilia and charts addicted) ... Apply now!!

This is Great! I wish I could commit to some of this but I can't.:no: Anyways I know that who ever does this (whether its corresponding from their country etc) will do their best!:yes:

Great initiatives peeps!:flowers:

me 2! i wanan do the memoribillia thing. im addicted mj ebay items lol. but gettin ready 4 college takes up most of my time

i ll join if you guys need me i can do some translating too in a few languages
lets all together make this the biggest place ever!!!! its already the best............

Bump!

Thank you to those of you who already sent their applications.
Keep them coming, guys!
:writing:

This is a great topic I'm afraid I don't have the time over as I'm a fulltime student usually study 7-8 hours a day and afterwards I'm BEAT :p But good luck to those who get the jobs :D

Bump.
Still one day to send your applications, guys! ;)

Back