What do you think if Michael dueted with C. Aguilera

Topflux

Proud Member
I think Aguilera is the best living female singer. I know Aguilera is not that popular right now and she just had a baby but maybe later? I think Aguilera isn't too young anymore to duet with.. She's 27 now.

voices wouldnt suit as they are totally different

I dont know..... xtina have a very special voice, it might sound a bit weird if they sang together.....

I think Aguilera is the best living female singer. I know Aguilera is not that popular right now and she just had a baby but maybe later? I think Aguilera isn't too young anymore to duet with.. She's 27 now.

I agree, Christina is one of the best female singers!
I like her a lot and a duet with Michael, yeah why not :)

voices wouldnt suit as they are totally different

Well Ricky Martin and Christina has pretty different kind of voices and they did a duet together :)

"No one is good enough for Michael and I won't consider it because of how special Michael is and stuff."

There, now no one else needs to reply. I'll just copy and paste this in any other thread that suggests MJ works with a current artist, and we'll be set.

I personally think it could be good with the right song.

hmm yeah a duet with Christina certainly could be intresting..

I think that would work. Christina is one of the only vocalist's today that I truly admire, she's got real talent. Her and Michael's voices may be different, but they both are top professionals. I'd like Michael to sing with a number of female vocalists. I know he's always been big on Streisand, so that would work great, Celine Dion would work great. He should do a duet with someone who has vocal talent in his league and lately, that just ain't happening, lol.

It would be interesting and I wouldn't be opposed, but I can't see it being wonderful or anything. :lol: As wonderful as Xtina's voice is, she can get "vocally messy" and she would sound even messier next to Michael (if that makes sense) :unsure:

Last edited:
Well I think to make it work she would have to tone down her vocal acrobatics. Michael can sing that way, but he's an intelligent vocalist and he lets his quality take over. I think Christina would be smart enough to not let herself get carried away. If you listen to her newest album, she doesn't engage so much in the gymnastics as she has previously and even keeps it to a minumum on some tracks which call for more subdued singing.

They both have the lion like ROAR in their songs sometimes, so a very raw rock song would work well I think! haha! But I would prefer him to sing with Mariah, because I am secretly (...) rooting for the two of them to get together! XP :D

Actually Alicia Keys is a great match in my opinion.Xtina and Michael would sound horrible in to tell you the truth.

X-tina has a very powerful voice, so does Michael I think. ermm... sounds like fun:lol:
Anyway I like every song that has Mikes vocals in it :yes:

Listening to "Fighter" makes me think they could have a good song together.

Last edited:
Xtina and Michael would sound horrible in to tell you the truth.

Hun, that's pretty harhs. How on earth you or anyone else can say they'd sound bad, when you haven't even heard them singing together! Yeah, you know how Christina sounds like and you know how Michael sounds like, but you can't know how they would sound together!

They both have the lion like ROAR in their songs sometimes, so a very raw rock song would work well I think! haha! But I would prefer him to sing with Mariah, because I am secretly (...) rooting for the two of them to get together! XP :D

Michael and Mariah would rock, imo. Mariah is a better vocalist then Christina.

Mariah is a better vocalist then Christina.

That might be, but many times when Mariah sings its allmost like she whispers, and that can be very annoying. But IMO both of them are a bit of show offs when it comes to singing, they like to show people that they can sing in every single sentence, and that can be TOO much sometimes.

So because of the Mariah whispering I'd rather hear a duet between Michael and Christina..

But whitney on the other side.. But I don't know how much she has left of her voice.. But wow, a duet with old-Whitney voice and Michael would be incredible.. Wonder why they never did that..

whoops, became a bit o/t there, sorry!

in my opinion Aguilera has a power voice, but only that.. She tends to use POWER technique even when she is singing soft.. The only way a song together could be pulled off WELL, if it was a POWER song.. which would be good, but I personally prefer Michael (when singing duets with females) to be softer... SCREAM is a different case, I love it!

That might be, but many times when Mariah sings its allmost like she whispers, and that can be very annoying. But IMO both of them are a bit of show offs when it comes to singing, they like to show people that they can sing in every single sentence, and that can be TOO much sometimes.

So because of the Mariah whispering I'd rather hear a duet between Michael and Christina..

But whitney on the other side.. But I don't know how much she has left of her voice.. But wow, a duet with old-Whitney voice and Michael would be incredible.. Wonder why they never did that..

whoops, became a bit o/t there, sorry!

Ask Whitney. Michael asked her to sing with him on "I Just Can't Stop..." after Streisand turned him down, but she turned him down too, so it never happened.

Mariah uses that style of vocalizing a lot, but she can sing in a variety of ways, so I would like to hear it.

Ask Whitney. Michael asked her to sing with him on "I Just Can't Stop..." after Streisand turned him down, but she turned him down too, so it never happened.

Wow, seriously?! Whitney!! why on earth did she turn him down.. Blah that would be my fave duo ever! Well I'll just keep hoping they'll sing another song someday.. They can do a comeback show together:D

Wow, seriously?! Whitney!! why on earth did she turn him down.. Blah that would be my fave duo ever! Well I'll just keep hoping they'll sing another song someday.. They can do a comeback show together:D

Me too. I love me some Whitney and would like to see MJ duet with her one day, but as for Christina I don't know. I don't think that would work. Christina has a great, powerful voice but she growls a bit too much for my liking and tends to oversing at times. In some of her songs and performances, it seems like she's just trying to show off what a good singer she is I just find that annoying, so I really wouldn't be too keen on the idea of X-tina and MJ duetting together, she'll just try to show off by oversinging like always and try to outsing MJ so no.

Last edited:
Back