A Forgiving Moment .

wendijane

Proud Member
i wrote this last year , wanted to share it .
Walking in,
I could feel the strange silence settling on my skin .
Deep chills ran through my spine ,
I tryed my best not to look behind .
I looked at you sitting alone, like the last one left .
I saw the sadness in your eyes as you struggled for your breath.
I saw the tears you cryed for me ,by the light slowly flickering.
I forgot our harsh words ,our heat ,our tears ,and all our crule bickering .
You raised your hand........ then tapped the seat ,
You hadnt had company for many weeks ...
And as i walked over to where you sat .
You clasped my hand and whisperd "im back" . ..............

Wendijane WD Darling june 22nd 2007

hello *insert omg im soooo silly smilie here* :lol:
please would you deleate this mod ?
sorry & many thanx xxx

@bluemoon7 Goddess ! lol what are you doing finding this?:unsure::ROFLMAO: lol I feel exposed hahahaha ty for the rep on my many years ago thread. @Agonum ty for the like - i had no clue.

This thread..It was when i didn't know the art of thread placement - let's just say. I liked that guy who posted there that comment alot. 144... He's gone now. :(

omg @wendijane I didn't wanna expose you ... did my like wash this thread to the homepage? Sorry for that :(

I was actively looking for a thread were members post their own poetry ... and found your thread :)

... and I really do like your poem/text you posted here!

Last edited:
I write myself and know how vulnerable it can make you ... I am constantly avoiding sharing my texts but want to ... lol

@bluemoon7 xx I just miss him that's all and no it's completely fine. i was a bit emotional , surprised when i saw it that's all
No harm done i love you
.. Do we have that still ? A poetry thread ? ?:unsure: If we don't ...I have searched and can't find anything ..We do have FF but not seemingly an active poet flow. It would be good . I'll make if we can't find.

@bluemoon7 xx I just miss him that's all and no it's completely fine. i was a bit emotional , surprised when i saw it that's all
No harm done i love you
.. Do we have that still ? A poetry thread ? ?:unsure: If we don't ...I have searched and can't find anything ..We do have FF but not seemingly an active poet flow. It would be good . I'll make if we can't find.
What’s FF?

That of course means i'd stay camp out , plant my bum on it , day n night no contribution of course LOL
Hmmm .... um... :unsure:...Do you want to make or shall i do?
Oh, please do make a poetry thread :)))
When I click on the old one it leads nowhere.

Back