any recent pics without glasses?

Amber Dawn

Proud Member
He has amazing eyes! But every photo I've seen of him in 2007 he's wearing shades! Does anyone have any photos with him not wearing sunglasses in that time period??

Last edited:
There are pics from the Ebony and Vogue Photoshoots where Michael's not wearing them, but other than that I can't seem to find any pictures of Michael without the glasses :no:. Such a pity... his eyes are so beautiful :(

Last edited:
There are pics from the Ebony and Vogue Photoshoots where Michael's not wearing them, but other than that I can't seem to find any pictures of Michael without the glasses :no:. Such a pity... his eyes are so beautiful :(

Yeah thats all I could find too.. :huh:

I love brown eyes , I wish I had brown eyes they are so mysterious!!

Last edited:
I would love to gaze into Michael's eyes every day, but if I was him, I would wear glasses all the time too! Otherwise I'd go crazy because of all the SNAP SNAP SNAP shots of the paparazzi!!

yeah sure but i mean come on did you see the video for the NRJ awads??? now come on!!!! That was totally unnecessary to wear them on a speech!

Usually when does speeches now a days, he reads it from a piece of paper. I think he's far sighted, because he uses glasses.

So technically, you CAN see his eyes when he uses reading glasses...but..yeah...his eyes are magnified, though. :lol:

Usually when does speeches now a days, he reads it from a piece of paper. I think he's far sighted, because he uses glasses.

So technically, you CAN see his eyes when he uses reading glasses...but..yeah...his eyes are magnified, though. :lol:
well....... I would love that more than seeing him wearing glasses!

He was at Camp Zama last year, he read some words in his reading glasses. There we could see his beautiful eyes. He was so cute in them glasses! :wub:

Do you think he has a computer in them shades that had the words listed before him.

Perhaps its not even Michael at all, perhaps its a robot, and the glasses are there because under the glasses, arent eyes but controls, and things. Its possible.

Do you think he has a computer in them shades that had the words listed before him.

Perhaps its not even Michael at all, perhaps its a robot, and the glasses are there because under the glasses, arent eyes but controls, and things. Its possible.

You're probably right -_- :p

ebony12054.jpg

hgfhfis4.jpg

cut3.jpg

cut1.jpg

cut5.jpg

ddffdfddzb4.jpg

dddba1.jpg

img002.jpg

img018.jpg

img010.jpg

img006.jpg

img017.jpg

img016.jpg

i am definitely not a fan of his make up for christian audigier's party. it looks like karen faye went overboard on the lip liner (is she still his make-up artist anyways?)

i love you mj, but karen needs to go and so does the lip liner. i stand firm in this opinion. im a big believer in the natural lip color look.

oh! and the reason he wears sunglasses all the time is because vitiligo affects the eyes too, they become extremely sensitive to light so along with that and other reasons like camera flashes i'm sure that's why he wears them even inside. plus of course to look cool and sexy too... :p even though i would love to see his beautiful eyes a bit more often

and just for our enjoyment :) even though it's not recent

165.jpg

Last edited:
looking to his eyes is making me breathless....

i dont know about that particular time .. but here are a few that are recent

these are april 2009-- shopping

may 2009--- visiting the doctor

june 2009 :(-- doctor

now we have plenty from his doctors visits and shopping trips from mjjpictures.com

i dont know about that particular time .. but here are a few that are recent

these are april 2009-- shopping

may 2009--- visiting the doctor

june 2009 :(-- doctor

yeah there are those curls that we all got so excited about.. love those curlies...
How I wish I could see them..:(

Back