How was your day?

Wingfoot

Proud Member
Just a place where all members can share events of the day...and stuff.

School sucked today, I was falling asleep...how was everyone's first week of school? It started last Tuesday here in Canada, and I don't know if it's different in the US or wherever.

Our schedules are always mixed up, but I got my courses fixed, and I'm taking Film/Video, which seems like a really neat course. Last year, I took Media Arts, where we got to make mousepads (I included MJ in mine), CD covers (mine was MJ), magazines and stuff.

So, anyway, today I just had Bio, French, Religion and Chem. I go to a Catholic School. Not much to say really...

So, how was your day?

-Wingy

Hmmm... Im in the IB magnet program in my school, today was the first day going back from the hurricane... it sucked. It was actually an even day but I brought all my odd stuff, i only slept an hour the night before, I studied for all the wrong tests, argh.

Woke up a 4am to study for my test, saw my crush hugging another grl at school but looking at me guiltily when he saw me (you shouldve seen the evil look I gave him :devil: ), moonwalked at lunch and taught my friend the "steel toe," a kid told me I was too white to do it so I kicked him in the balls.

Typical day :lol:

Good luck in college Chopin-lover. What are you going to become? Still nice that you have time to post here though...

and MJguilds, I need to learn how to dance! Lol!

By the way, I was having such an UNEVENTFUL and UNEXCITING day until I read MJGuilds' hilarious thread HERE...how maniacal!

:wild: My days was very good,
I find a job finally :D at Dominos Pizza :popcorn:

Start this weekend..... yaaaaaaaaaaay

:sarmoti :sarmoti :sarmoti

Originally posted by MJ_Lover24@Sep 14 2004, 08:39 PM

Congrats on your job, Zoya. :flowers:

And my day consisted of running errands but it was still nice. :D

my day was good, i still have to go to work tonight at 5 :( but aside from that yeah it's been a nice day

Originally posted by MJ_Lover24@Sep 14 2004, 11:39 PM

Congrats on your job! Do you get free pizza? :p

My day was boring again. I was tired and grumpy, and getting pissed over the littlest thing. It's been a horrible week of school, especially since there are so many niners (gr.9s), almost 300 + of them, and a lot of the people who were supposed to graduate last year are still here, and so the amount of students is huge, and the school (which is quite big) seems to be getting smaller and smaller, and you have to push past everyone in the hallway. So, I'm really exhausted already...

And my courses seem kind of hard this year, especially Chemistry. I'm not a huge fan of math and formulas, so it's kind of horrible, but at least I'm not taking Physics!!

-Wingy

Originally posted by WiNgFoOt@Sep 14 2004, 06:59 PM
By the way, I was having such an UNEVENTFUL and UNEXCITING day until I read MJGuilds' hilarious thread HERE...how maniacal!
What can I say, its natural :blush: :lol: just kidding, dont let the unvoluntarily Oscar Speech fool ya B)

Congrats MJ_lover24!

Originally posted by WiNgFoOt@Sep 15 2004, 10:57 AM
Good luck in college Chopin-lover. What are you going to become? Still nice that you have time to post here though...

and MJguilds, I need to learn how to dance! Lol!
I'm taking A-Levels and honestly I have no idea what to study after that. Hehe.... any suggestion?
I wish I can dance too. I did some performance with my friends in school last time but it's just for fun.

My 8-10 class is cancelled today. That's why I'm hanging out in the library till my next class at 12. Hmm, I have to do some research for my assignment topic "collapse of morality among youth". I don't like this topic......
Btw, I like this thread! :D

And my courses seem kind of hard this year, especially Chemistry. I'm not a huge fan of math and formulas, so it's kind of horrible, but at least I'm not taking Physics!!

Maths is my favorite subject! :D I'm not taking Chemistry and Physics or any science subjects.

Ugh school went by unbelievably slow, I woke up at 4am again to study for my AP test which was supposed to be yesterday, then today, and now monday!

I was totally sleepy, saw a perverted gym teacher staring at me, made a few new friends in gym class, ran 1/4 mile, then went home sweaty.

Came home, went on mjjf all day had a chat w/ my "future boyfriend/bf/honey snookums" (just go to the thread wingfoot linked to)... and posted more on mjjf. Nice and interesting!

Yesterday was my sister's birthday, and she came back from this week-long trip her class took. People came over, etc..etc...

The day before yesterday, I was at a friend's house, and we were cutting funny ads from magazines. It's amazing how many weird ones you can find, like a deodorant ad or something, but with a half-naked woman on it. That doesn't make sense...

I've been listening to OTW too much as of recently...

it's been a good day so far, been talking to my friends, watching Coming to America and i'm supposed to go to the fair today

*sigh* My mom told me she hates me and that I am a b*tch... My dad said I ruin everything... Right now, I feel depressed...

Originally posted by Michaholic@Sep 19 2004, 11:26 AM
*sigh* My mom told me she hates me and that I am a b*tch... My dad said I ruin everything... Right now, I feel depressed...
Aww Michaholic...I guess we all have those days...There are tims my mom gets really really pissed at me...I mean, once she even said something about regretting I was born, but that was because she was really pissed at everyone, so I didn't really take it seriously...I never do take anything seriously anyway...

Well, your mom didn't mean it, I bet, and I guess you just kind of have to get over it. I get called lots of things, but I just try to let go of it...I say a lot of things I don't mean too...I mean, you get mad at your own parents a lot, right? But that doesn't mean you really hate them...

Whatever happened, whatever your parents say, I hope it all turns out for the better. It's obviously not true that you ruin everything. Nobody can ruin everything...lol.

____

Anyway, yesterday I went to a friend's birthday party. It was fun, but I had to leave early (at about 11), when they actually got started (it was her family and friends too), and you know, when you're relatives come over, you're bouncin' until like 3 in the morning, lol!

_____

Well, I hope everyone else had a good weekend. Good luck this week in school, guys!

-Wingy

Damn ... That really sucks Michaholic hope you and your parents get over that soon ..

.. Now, my latest strory.. I'm gonna be a mailman!! hehe..

MAILMAN? wow, beware of dogs! Lol...

-Wingy

PS: You'd be better off making money selling your art! That'd be awesome...

PPS: You DO draw the stuff on your blog, right?

Yea I should! I'll get an uniform too!!! I'll be all red and brown! Our mailcompany takes it very stricktly... But that way I'll be more of a prey for the dogs. arg!

I've done this before. One almost lost my fingers. Those animal hate people with my job.. Or the just love to mess with you. I think it gives 'em a good feelin' about theirselves, or sumthin'....

O and thanks for the compliment!! Yea it's mine. I changed the lay out a bit so please come check again! And thank you for the message in the chatterbox. I gave you one back, 'cause ye didn't have something to comment on in your log. Which looks real cool by the way. Great idea!! Wonder how you did that. And you write well!!

check ye later :D:D!!,

Wow, you're going to have to do a lot of walking! Lol...well, I hope you have fun...what are your hours? Do mailmen come really early? I never see them!

Lol, wow, the dog almost bit your finger? I'd be really scared, lol. I'd never be a mailman...Maybe one of those newspaper people who throw the papers out from their bicycle, but I'd probably trip and die by cycling over roadkill or something. Weird stuff happens.

Hey, maybe dogs just chase after mailmen because they get turned on by the uniform or something, lmao,

Cool, i'll come by your blog sometime too..
Thanks for the compliment, lol!

-Wingy

I'm at school right now, in the computer lab....tomorrow is "Founder's Day" or something, so the school has to play games, etc...We're signed up for Flag Football (it was that, or either soccer or dodgeball.) If it's dodgeball, I always make sure I get hit first so I can just sit out and snore.

-Wingy

PS: Have a great week guys!

I'm gonna do my mailing by bike so I can go faster hiding from dogs hehe! Today was quite ok. Was in animationclass. Showed a moving storyboard. Didn't got any critics so I guess it was ok. Was late for a lecture. Somebody famouse was showing his movie and talked about how it made it. I felt like a dumb shit but I'm over that now. I'll be going to the town of drugs soon. Also known as Amsterdam. I keep it with beer there. 2morrow I'll sleep til 1pm and do some homework. No internet there, so you don't have to suffer my posts 4 1 day :D:D:D:p...

Cyall round!! have great wednesday !

It's amazing how people can be rude these days!

In high-school, if it's your birthday, you usually decorate their locker (wrapping paper, balloons etc...). It's a type of unadult tradition I guess. Anyway, we did it for one of my Indian friends Sweet Sixteen, and today some inconsiderate people ruined it, writing rude, racist and horrible remarks on it. It was quite terrible...It happens often in school.

Other than that, my day passed by very fast, I guess.

That's good, bsur, that you're using your bike. Ride well!

-Wingy

Back