Wanna Be Startin Somethin 2008 Num 29 On Itunes!!!!!!!!!!!

platinumpapi

Proud Member
This is incredible, in only 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this single went from 80 to 29 on the USA pop charts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow, mj is back!!!!

Last edited:
wow! thats amazing! im glad i bought it haha..i also left a review

In the United States Of America!!! i think this is a great accomplishment so far!!! not even janets feedback had this type of impact on itunes when it came out. This single has only been out for 2 days and its already number 29 on the pop charts!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAT?

In the USA???

29???

IN 2 DAYS?????

That is SO INCREDIBLE!

Go MJ go!

Haha I just opened my Itunes and I'm kinda pissed that they didn't chose WBSS for the "Just for You" section...MJ should be PROGRAMMED in that piece by now lol

Last edited:
^^ wonder how the world is gonna react!!!!! Michael is gonna be on NUMBER ONE soon!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I just checked and it's at #30 on the pop charts, which is pretty good. This song seems like it might do a lot better than I previously thought it would.

Last edited:
Yaya! That's showin' em!

Michael Jackson is SO kicka**! :D

Last edited:
It is definitley number 29 i just checked, and i live in New York, USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michael is Back!!!

ok....maybe I have a problem..... sooooo when I listen to WBSS with Akon on youtube, I dont hear Michael at all...... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is MJ??

I live in New York too PlatinumPapi, but it says WBSS is at #30 and I just checked the chart like two seconds ago. Oh well, not a big deal really. The rating for the song is only at 3 stars though and i'm guessing this is mostly coming from haters. I'm about to go write a good review for the song eventhough I don't really like it that much lol, but it just annoys me to see any MJ song/album rated below 4 stars lol. We gotta get these ratings up!

It depends on what versions you're listening to, there are a preview version then a download version which is the whole song, I have the entire song and he sings in it....

I live in New York too PlatinumPapi, but it says WBSS is at #30 and I just checked the chart like two seconds ago. Oh well, not a big deal really. The rating for the song is only at 3 stars though and i'm guessing this is mostly coming from haters. I'm about to go write a good review for the song eventhough I don't really like it that much lol, but it just annoys me to see any MJ song/album rated below 4 stars lol. We gotta get these ratings up!

Where can u see this though?

And on Utube it starts on 1:42

ok maybe i'm easily brainwashed but ermmm...I'm starting to like the song. (and I LOATHE akon :lol:) I read the reviews and some of them are on point actually. Saying that they expected to hear the same stuff just a bit different, but the remix is a total REVAMP. Total. And it sounds soooo updated.

And the more i listen to i love that bass in the back (I'm a sucker for base licks)...it's a real 'club banger' for real as Will would say lol. And it's catchy (cuz the original song is) lol. And it's kinda tight. LOL

he song is listed under "New Releases" on the main page of itunes. Ya can't miss it.
I know but where are u seeing these chart numbers?

Last edited:
I'm about to buy my copy now! Awesome news! Now, if radio stations would pick it up a bit more...

Of course, if the Grammy performance goes down it'll be all over the radio.

^^ and its awesome the radio stations are picking it up too and playing it, they actually did a promotion for the song on the radio today :) this is so exciting!!!!!

I know but where are u seeing these chart numbers?

Click on Pop under the Genres section all the way to the left, then click on top songs (all the way on the right).

Oh and WBSS is back @ #29 now :). Yay!

Last edited:
Oh I'm so ashamed of myself.

I'm a failure in life :lol:

I just bought it.

Buying anything with akon's voice goes against everything I believe in. :lol:

The things I do for you, Michael.

Now I'm gonna go in a corner and cry :lol:

(I must admit the high quality version is HOT...and the bass is HOT...and MJ's vocals are HOT)

Click on Pop under the Genres section all the way to the left, then click on top songs (all the way on the right).

Oh i see it now! cool

Last edited:
Back