Michael and his orchestra

He definitely knows how to beatbox.. And he makes that look so easy. You know I've tried beatboxing, but I just can't do all the sounds at the same time, even if there's just 2. I totally forget the other one and it sounds nothing like beatboxing! :lol:

Last edited:

'motion to strike'? hahahaha...u forgot to say 'motion to strike, i don't want yall to remember that that proves that he's got talent and those are his songs!' hahahahahaa:punk: oh those court jesters trying to prove that mJ didn't write that music. they were so busted, as soon as MJ opened his mouth!

Michael is all about music... Michael IS MUSIC... as simple as that:D

for some reason i find it disturbing that most people don't know that he beatboxes, plays instruments, draws or knows how to tapdance.
oh...and that he really knows how to change up his voice...like in Ghosts. he should display those talents more i think.

for some reason i find it disturbing that most people don't know that he beatboxes, plays instruments, draws or knows how to tapdance.
he should display those talents more i think.
agree.... many don't have a slightest idea how awesomely talented Michael really is!

There is other songs you can hear him beatbox..

Streewalker
The Girl Is Mine
Dangerous

umm. some others that are not coming to my head..

There is other songs you can hear him beatbox..

Streewalker
The Girl Is Mine
Dangerous

umm. some others that are not coming to my head..

even a lot more, simply they are some videos with him beatboxing

Dude you can clearly hear him beatboxing in Stranger in Moscow, 2 Bad and a hell of a lot of other songs. but for some reason people can't hear it and are so shocked when they see him actually doing it.
gah i dunno it just really disappoints me that people are so shocked by his talent. like damn..where has everyone been all these years?

Under a rock or unaware of what real talent is. People just aren't aware of the extent or the quality of his talent.

Michael was actually the first person to beatbox on a pop record with 1976's "Blues Away". He's amazing. When I saw him do it for Oprah I at first though there was music playing from a speaker somewhere because there were multiple sounds happening at once. When it occured to me that all of those sounds were coming from Michael's one voice box, it blew my mind. And when I showed Michael beatboxing for Diane Sawyer to my Dad, he was like "Dayum!", lol. He couldn't believe that was coming out of a person.

Last edited:
when I say hear beatbox.. I mean JUST beatbox... there is video/audio of his doing.

Streewalker (Mexico court deposition)
The Girl Is Mine (Mexico court deposition)
Dangerous (another court deposition)

MAN he does alot of singing in court.. lol! who knows, maybe he wrote a full album durring the trial.. lol! Just kidding..

Streewalker (Mexico court deposition)
The Girl Is Mine (Mexico court deposition)
Dangerous (another court deposition)

Where I could find video or audio of this things ?

Last edited:
Awh, that sounds so cool, I wouldn't even attempt beatboxing...an ambulance would be called or something!!! :laugh:

Back