Jagged Little Pill (Alanis Morrisette)
Older (George Michael)
Different Class (Pulp)
Definitley Maybe (Oasis)
(What's The Story) Morning Glory
Coming Up (Suede)
Good Stuff (B-52's)

What do you think?

Definitely the 60s or the 90s. 70s were OK. 80s was pretty bad. It's a bit hard the judge the current decade until we've clearly moved on and get a chance to look back at it.

Its a toss up between the 80's and 90's. But the best 10 years in music was 1983 - 1993 for sure.

Last edited:
The 80's and 90's without a doubt.

80's:

Michael Jackson-Thriller/Bad
Cyndi Lauper-She's So Unusual/True Colors
Madonna-Madonna/True Blue/Like a Prayer
Whitney Houston-Whitney Houston/Whitney
Janet Jackson-Control/Rythym Nation 1814

George Michael, Go Go Girls, RUN DMC, Aerosmith, Guns N Roses, Paula Abdul, Cher, Prince etc.

90's

Michael Jackson-Dangerous, HIStory, Blood on The Dancefloor
Mariah Carey-Mariah Carey, Emotions, Music Box, Daydream, Butterfly, Rainbow
Janet Jackson-Janet, Velvet Rope
Cher-Believe
Erykah Badu-Baduizm
Lauryn Hill-The Miseduction of Lauryn Hill
Mary J Blige-What's the 411?, My Life, Share My World, Mary
TLC-On The Tip, CrazySexyCool, Fanmail
Madonna-Ray of Light

Faith Evans, Monica, Brandy, Aerosmith, Prince, Nirvana, Green Day,

Either the 70s or the 90s. A lot of really bad music came out in the 80s and the 60s, but there were still some good artists around.

I'd say 80's and then 70s. I'm a classic rock fan so alot of the stuff I like came from the 70s early 80s.

But overall, classic rock & pop included, 80s

Last edited:
I'd say I had the most passion for music throughout the 90s. I really got into the 90s R & B and New Jack Swing and the whole Dangerous era was just great to be part of. As cheesy as the 80s were, it still holds a special place in my heart growing up with Stock Aitken and Waterman tracks...dear lord, I was into some real rubbish songs then lol...Duran Duran I think were one of my first favourite bands along with Five Star.

Probably the 90's for me..

Michael Jackson, All 4 One, Backstreet Boys, Boyz II Men, TLC, Ace of Base were some of my favorites..

Last edited:
I'd say I had the most passion for music throughout the 90s. I really got into the 90s R & B and New Jack Swing and the whole Dangerous era was just great to be part of. As cheesy as the 80s were, it still holds a special place in my heart growing up with Stock Aitken and Waterman tracks...dear lord, I was into some real rubbish songs then lol...Duran Duran I think were one of my first favourite bands along with Five Star.

You have to love 5 Star. System Addict!

I also love the Stock Aitken and Waterman stuff. Proper pop music!

There was some cheese in the '80's but when it was good, it was excellent:

Michael, Madonna, Wham!

I don't think there is a BEST..

But THIS is the worst decade..

70s and 80s. Maybe early 90s. Classic pop and rock. The time before this awful so-called hip-hop that we have today was starting to take over the music scene.

70's, 80's and 90's are my fave decades for music. I can't choose between those three.

90's for me, it reminds me of when i was at primary school and me and my friends would offer to clean class rooms for the teachers, but really we would dance around and listen to the radio :sarmoti: TLC, Ace of Base, 3T, 5ive, BSB, Alanis, Oasis, Aqua, Hanson, All Saints, Spice Girls (remember??)...All good stuff...:lol: :toofunny:

Last edited:
oh god yea......when i was little and Ace of Base was out i would listen to their album over and over again. and of course spice girls YEA.

i also liked the r&b of the 90's Keith Sweat, old MARY J. songs, SWV,
R.kelly(his old songs are better) the new trapped in the closet is hilariously lame to me.

Back