A new MJ song on US radio earlier today?

Bob George

Proud Member
I'm hearing stuff on other forums about a new MJ song being played on US radio on some show done by a Russ Parr or something. Apparently it's upbeat and danceable and has lyrics along the line of "you won't leave me alone". Someone described it as "cute". I got this from prince.org btw. Go over there and check out the thread if you want. A couple of people have replied asking about the song and trying to determine if it's actually new or just a Thriller remix or a Malachi song. But no reply yet. I can't wait for them fools to reply and say WTF is going on about this supposed new MJ song, so I thought I'd come here and ask what you guys have heard, if anything, about this.

no ones mentioned anything other than raymone being on his show to denie the firing talk. whether it happened after ppl turned off i dunno probably one of the remixes or as u said

Last edited:
Which remix has "you wont leave me alone" in it?

i couldnt say. its been a struggle for me to listen to them all the way through lol

good point re got the hots.maybe its that

Last edited:
I just went to prince.org forum.

They have stopped talking about the thread topic so... dunno hey.

There's one way to find out and that's by contacting those involved with the Russ Parr Show and asking for a playlist showing what songs they played on this day

But I couldn't be bothered as I don't believe what these people are claiming to have heard.

Last edited:
Yeh, I'll just wait to see what the people who claim to have heard it (which is only 2 people so far) have to say about it if and when they reply. If they reply and say it's definitely not a Thriller remix or Malachi. Then I'll look into it further.

Ok, what are the lyrics to Got The Hots?

Anyone?

EDIT: Just been thinking.. from a marketing point of view there is ABSOLUTELY no point in releasing anything but Thriller 25 related songs to radio stations etc atm.

Last edited:
"You won't leave me alone" makes me think of "you won't let me let go" - the verse from that Malachi song,Let me let go.Maybe it was this song and they understood "leave me alone".I don't know...

awwww man! This is crazy! I cant wait till thriller 25 comes out, then maybe he'll put out something new.......or he'll just keep releasing remixes on thriller :(

whatever, as long as people are listening to it!

It is just that dreaded Malachi song after all.
LOL that guy hardly sounds like mj at all. hes certainly making a good job out of ppl thinking hes mj

I think we should all chip in a little bit to get Malachi a voice reconstruction or something do he's never mistaken by radio peeps for Michael ever again.

I think if Michael released a BRAND NEW song, he'd have some bbuild up first and we'd know about it. I dont think it would accidentally play, it would be broadcast worldwide haha. Don't worry, when it happens we'll know....everyone will know.

It seems like it's a Malachi trick once again. This guy really starts to be annoying ;-)
On the other hand... No Friend Of Mine was also suddenly there. It was picked up by radio (here in Holland at least) and was played a lot.

The thing I hate is that Jason Malachi sure doesn't mind being mistaken for Michael Jackson because it's getting his stuff play all over the radio and internet. So he hasn't tried in the slightest to let people know that it's him not MJ. He's kept pretty darn quiet about because he's loving it to ****. I just wish he was honest and corrected people who wrongly mistake his material for Michael Jackson's.

sorry but a part of me finds it funny that all those idiots keep falling for malachi .
come on if you really know your mj stuf you mut be able to tell the difference
makes you wonder what kind of dj s they have hahaha (with earproblems or so??)

Seriously, Malawhateverhisnameis doesn't sound anything like Michael. The tone is completely different. He copies Michael's timing and phrasing, but his actual voice sounds nothing like Michael's. I don't know why people keep falling for it.

Seriously, Malawhateverhisnameis doesn't sound anything like Michael. The tone is completely different. He copies Michael's timing and phrasing, but his actual voice sounds nothing like Michael's. I don't know why people keep falling for it.

coz they'd rather believe MJ has morphed into another persons body and released his worst music in years rather than be patient and wait for REAL music to come.;) lol.

I'm hearing stuff on other forums about a new MJ song being played on US radio on some show done by a Russ Parr or something. Apparently it's upbeat and danceable and has lyrics along the line of "you won't leave me alone". Someone described it as "cute". I got this from prince.org btw. Go over there and check out the thread if you want. A couple of people have replied asking about the song and trying to determine if it's actually new or just a Thriller remix or a Malachi song. But no reply yet. I can't wait for them fools to reply and say WTF is going on about this supposed new MJ song, so I thought I'd come here and ask what you guys have heard, if anything, about this.
I have not heard about this, i am sure its not a new song of Michael......

It's "Got The Hots". That's send to US radios just to tease people..

Back