My MJ Comic :)

mjelfman

Proud Member
Here's a couple of shots of my latest MJ comic drawing. :)

1232008213zp8.jpg

1232008216wx2.jpg

Tell me what you think. (that was supposed to be Lisa Marie, but it didn't quite turn out, lol)

wow thats amazing!! im no good at drawing in that style even though i wish i was lol very impressive!!

its very very amazing .will you post more of it
u have big talent .

Looks real good, mjelf.

I've always wanted to read a comic about the Moonwalker character. Could always go for more of the Smooth Criminal. Or the Thriller character too.

Here are a few more :D

l_baac0bf7a36fad102a74e7c52045463e.jpg

l_1fb42f611b3b16206620c3eb6f278503.jpg

This next one is a painting in progress:

l_787e2d869404c56e12a24f87951b075e.jpg

Added the border:

l_1eaea8198173eb1d9dc0bf622e6327a1.jpg

And the rest of the blacks!

l_f083c77dd62e1aa006ed2d7572ac577e.jpg

I've added color recently but haven't taken a picture yet. I'll do so later.. :p

wow

WOW
........................:unsure:..............all three are so beautifuly stunning

and life like ....so life like ...
i adore michael and the girl , thats jus ..gives me chills.....

beautiful pieces of work .

edit-are you professinal?

Last edited:
I'm a freelance Illustrator. I don't work for anyone in particular. People just request a picture and I draw/paint/whatever it! LOL :lol:

These are all of my own accord though, hehe...I love to draw. (especially MJ!)

you realy are amazing :yes:
and i love cartoon michaels ,it great you posted more ,the last pic is breathtaking ......not so much carttoon that one is it ? thats like a living breathing one :lol:..his expression is on point, wow ., irealy do love viewing your work .xx

wow you are good
i wish i could draw at all so can you do portrts and so too and colours??
have you ever send one of your drawings to michael ??

bump before i go to bed

mjelfman got TALENT .:heart:

Last edited:
wow you are good
i wish i could draw at all so can you do portrts and so too and colours??
have you ever send one of your drawings to michael ??

Yeah, I do colours too, but not as often. I never have sent anything to Mike. I would like to give it to him personally, but I think it's weird to give him a picture of himself, lol.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! YOU ARE EXTREMELY TALENTED!

I have no words. I wish I could have an MJ t-shirt designed by you. YOU ROCK!!!

OMG Break_of_dawn, your signature gif is sooooooooooooooooo cute! :D

Back on topic: mjelfman, your drawings are great, I wish I could draw half as good as you! And by any chance, do you like Danny Elfman? :)

They are cool! You should post them on MJ's Official (USA) site. Thanx for sharing. :flowers:

OMG Break_of_dawn, your signature gif is sooooooooooooooooo cute! :D

Back on topic: mjelfman, your drawings are great, I wish I could draw half as good as you! And by any chance, do you like Danny Elfman? :)

I LOVE Danny Elfman!! Infact, that's the story behind my name: MJ and Danny are my favorite music idols! :)

I LOVE Danny Elfman!! Infact, that's the story behind my name: MJ and Danny are my favorite music idols! :)

Cool, Danny Elfman Rocks too! In Fact, it was because of Corpse Bride that I discovered him and the cool Oingo Boingo. Hehehehehe

AAAAAAAhhahahah!! I forgot I made this a while back for MJNO. It's crappy around the edges but it's funny...*snicker!!* :laugh:

prescopyjk7.jpg

Back