To all members: we need your help to pay for MJJC's server.

SunsetDriver

Proud Member
Hello MJJC Family! We would like to thank all of you for making MJJCommunity the fastest growing MJ site on the web! Thank you!

We are asking all of our members to help us out with our server payment this month. We only have 59.00 dollars to raise. We really need your help! Please support MJJC today by making a small donation securely via PAYPAL.

Send your donations to: donations@mjjcommunity.com

Thank you!

Team MJJC

you see, i would love to support this, just as i would love to buy MJ on itunes, and paypal, but i cannot use credit cards, and that's what stops me from doing many of these things. i cannot use paypal and itunes simply because of the credit card issue. so all i can say is, if there is an alternative way for me to help, please let me know, pm me if you wish, and i will, starting the fifth of next month.:)

There seem to be some problem when you click on the donation link it says try again or something like that.

I'll donate some money after I get paid next week. Right now, I'm broke, though.

We've already received some donations. Thank you so much, guys!:huggy:
As a sign of gratidute you'll be allowed to upload pics to our server for your avatars/signatures. Your maximum stored PMs will be also increased.
I can volunteer my time for free, and have made know my application for memorabilia and collectables reviewer
I really appreciate this kind of attitude. Some of your time is a precious donation too. :)

Hi SunsetDriver.....is there a physical address that people can write checks or send money orders to? That may help....but don't post anything of a personal address nature here...just have people PM you and you give out some address to write to?

Hey, I don't know if I should ask this publicly or if I should PM one of the admins, but I've always been curious: how much does it generally cost per month to run a forum (and site) of this magnitude? Just asking because if I were to ever get into the whole forum owning/admin-ing thing, I'd be interested to know how much to invest into it, money-wise.

I'll take a look what can I do. My bank account is kinda running out of money, but I think there's a little bit to donate to MJJC :flowers:

I would love to donate a little amount of money but I have promised myself that I have to save for the future so... (I better keep my promise) but I'm happy to see that others are willing to donate money, keep this forum alive! :D

Last edited:
You should put it as a sticky - I need to remember in order to send some money, always being with my head in the clouds... :)

Sunset Driver I adore your signature!!!!!! It's unbelievable modern and beautiful. :wub:

Last edited:
You should put it as a sticky - I need to remember in order to send some money, always being with my head in the clouds... :)

Sunset Driver I adore your signature!!!!!! It's unbelievable modern and beautiful. :wub:
Thank you for your suggestion, Tipy :).
However there's the paypal donations button at the top of forum and even in website's pages.

Thanks for your comment on my signature. :)

Hey, I don't know if I should ask this publicly or if I should PM one of the admins, but I've always been curious: how much does it generally cost per month to run a forum (and site) of this magnitude? Just asking because if I were to ever get into the whole forum owning/admin-ing thing, I'd be interested to know how much to invest into it, money-wise.
Basically hosting monthly fee is 100$. Without considering we have to pay fees everytime we ask them to do backups :mello:. We're on VPS account and we're considering to go dedicated...but it would cost up to 200$/month :wacko:.

Besides hosting costs we have annualy fees to renew license for some plugins installed on our website like:
- owned vbulletin license (not pirate license) renewal
- blog plugin
- comment system plugin
- plugin to link website's accounts to forum's ones
- membership to templates' clubs for website/forum's templates.

These costs are around 130$/year.;)

^woaw!
I see some kind generous ppl have donated! :):)
Id love to but I dont have paypal or a credit card..or any money rite now..:(

Basically hosting monthly fee is 100$. Without considering we have to pay fees everytime we ask them to do backups :mello:. We're on VPS account and we're considering to go dedicated...but it would cost up to 200$/month :wacko:.

Besides hosting costs we have annualy fees to renew license for some plugins installed on our website like:
- owned vbulletin license (not pirate license) renewal
- blog plugin
- comment system plugin
- plugin to link website's accounts to forum's ones
- membership to templates' clubs for website/forum's templates.

These costs are around 130$/year.;)

i agree that the site must need funding support for its vast technical operation. I will donate £5 for now by next week, as soon as my paypal account is set up again, should be by end of next week.

Last edited:
Thanks for putting this out giving us the opportunity
to help support our forum. :)

what about the guys that want to donate but havent got a credit card?

I believe you can sign up for paypal with just a checking
account. You dont have to have a credit card . You just
upload money from your checking into the paypal account
and then spend it on the web -

Last edited:
I'll donate as soon as i get money!

Even if every member donates $2/£1 it would make a big difference

I will definently be willing to help! I will include you in my budget next week when I get paid

I love this community and I'll support it. I can give some money to help keep this place goin.
It's been ages though the last time I used paypal but if I still know how to use it and get it to work I'll give $. :D

Back