Mary J Blige - Growing Pains

Catherine..

Proud Member
I have only heard two songs, Just Fine and Fade Away... and well... Fade Away has been on repeat for hours, I just love it. And I loved Just Fine as soon as I heard it. I really really like Mary J Blige, I think she stays true to herself and her music is always appealing (to me).

Do any of you have it? What do you think of Mary, or this album? Im buying it tomorrow hopefully (if I get up early enough lol)

Last edited:
My song of the moment is Just Fine, it puts me in such a good mood and on the first listen I loved it. She is definately a favourite of mine, that voice is unmistakable and I'm definately getting her latest album whens its released in the UK. She always looks classy with fashion without looking tacky....and anyone who can pull of so many hairdos in her time definately has my respect!

man I find her voice ANNOYING, she was performing on Johnathon Ross the other night and her voice was just blergh sounds kinda nazley or somin but it was ANNOYINg

I have it downloaded on my Zune. I love her album! I don't think there is a song I don't like. lol :)

I was listening to her first Cd tonight - good stuff- had not listened to it in years. I need to get the new one. I love Mary. She has been consistenly good over the years

I love the cd. I love her voice. i can't believe it can be annoying to someone, she is one of the rare quality singers out there at the moment. My favorite song on the album is "Fade Away" . I think it's a great song. A great follow-up to "No more drama".

I love the cd. I love her voice. i can't believe it can be annoying to someone, she is one of the rare quality singers out there at the moment. My favorite song on the album is "Fade Away" . I think it's a great song. A great follow-up to "No more drama".
maybe it wasnt her voice but her singing, but there was just something iritating about it, I dont see the big deal about her

Back