Any George Michael fans here?

lilsusie

Proud Member
love his classic Careless whisper, and many more of his songs. Fastlove, Jesus to a child, spinning the wheel just to name a few.

I'm a huge George Michael fan, I love his solo albums and songs. He has so many great songs (Last Christmas, Faith, I Want Your Sex, Jesus To A Child, Fast Love, Shoot The Dog, to name a few ;) )

The only bad thing about George is that he takes forever between albums. :lol:

George has a stunning voice.
I like him very much, but MJ, Prince and Madonna are my top idols.

Yeah I like George Michael too. I went to see him in August '07. It was a fantastic show. I really enjoyed it. I was right at the very front near the stage. I waved up at him and he waved back!

I just bought "Music From The Edge Of Heaven" by Wham, I had never heard a full album from them before. It's pretty good; I love "Where Did Your Heart Go" and "Last Christmas." :wub:

I love George Michael, He's a great singer and dancer. :D
I'd love to see him work with Michael. :D

LOOOOOVE GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esp Outside.....

"And yes i've been bad
Doctor won't you do with me what you can
You see i think about it all the time
I'd service the community
(but i already have you see!)
I never really said it before"

-D

Last edited:
I really like his songs. I used to be a HUGE Wham fan.
Hes really talented. I wonder what happened to his friend that used to be in Wham with him?

Ohhh I'm a big fan of George Michael. Hes got a great voice...
There is some singers that i really love wharever they're singn, just because their voices are so great that the music gets good too. Those are: MJ, George Michael and Fred Mercury... what a voice!!!

George Michael fan here!:innocent:
Just love his songs Freeek! and Last Christmas:happy: And many other!

Last edited:
love his classic Careless whisper, and many more of his songs. Fastlove, Jesus to a child, spinning the wheel just to name a few.
Well careless whisper was originally made for the Wham!'s last album but George Michael was signed over to his album release ... I looooooooooooooooove George Michael he is amazing :D except for those drugs things and all

Andrew Ridgeley

I really like his songs. I used to be a HUGE Wham fan.
Hes really talented. I wonder what happened to his friend that used to be in Wham with him?
Last I heard, Andrew spends his time surfing and participates in an environmental group. I think he married one of the girls from Bananarama, but not sure. I do know he has a wife. A few years ago, George & Andrew had some discussions about doing a Wham! reunion tour, but Andrew wasn't really interested in getting back into show business and the stuff that goes with it. So nothing became of it.

I'm a huge George Michael fan! I know every song. He's a brilliant song-writer.

I don't think he thought much of MJ. But they did have a meeting, and I guess George was a bit insulted that MJ refused to take off his sunglasses.

Ohhh I'm a big fan of George Michael. Hes got a great voice...
There is some singers that i really love wharever they're singn, just because their voices are so great that the music gets good too. Those are: MJ, George Michael and Fred Mercury... what a voice!!!

I could not agree more! I was thinking about that just the other day. Those are my top 3 male singers :)
I thought I was alone in feeling that way, 'cause George Michael doesn't get mentioned that often nowadays for some reason.
He's a great singer though and I love a lot of his music.

*raises hand* I love George Michael. Some fave songs of mine are Careless Whisper. Freedom '90, Fastlove, Too Funky, etc.

I like George Michael but I haven't heard much about him. I did hear his duet with Whitney Houston "If I Told You That" and just fell in love with his voice. I should listen to more of him, huh?

I like George Michael but I haven't heard much about him. I did hear his duet with Whitney Houston "If I Told You That" and just fell in love with his voice. I should listen to more of him, huh?

absolutely!
not only his voice is one of the most beutiful voices EVER, but his lyrics are simply magnificent. I love his music!!!

And I just came back from the store where I got my "Live in London" blu-ray and I am so excited!!! it will be my first George Michael's new footage in many, many, maaaaaaaaaaaannnyyyyyy years!!! :clapping:

138618-large.jpg

Back