They just played TGIM on the radio...

AG5050

Proud Member
they just played TGIM on my local kiss radio and the DJ was kinda hating saying he didnt like it etc, and then after he read texts listeners sent in and they were ALL positive and the guy was like i thought there would be some negative ones. Glad the listeners liked it tho

Great to hear i don't really listen to the raido anymore i used to do it alot

Great to hear i don't really listen to the raido anymore i used to do it alot

I heard it music control last night around 7:30 and the DJ was pretty positive about it. Music Control is nationwide across many stations (see www.musicradio.com for a map of stations).

If you hear a DJ hatin on a tune, just post it here and be sure to let them know they're wrong. LOL.

I heard it music control last night around 7:30 and the DJ was pretty positive about it. Music Control is nationwide across many stations (see www.musicradio.com for a map of stations).

If you hear a DJ hatin on a tune, just post it here and be sure to let them know they're wrong. LOL.

I keep missing it!:mad: I have requested it on Kiss and others but I still haven't heard it played anywhere yet! By the way there were a lot of peeps requesting the song on Kiss the other day, I did recognize one name from here. :yes:

WBSS is number 18 of most played songs in Los Angeles...Kiis FM out of their top 215!!!

I have not heard it yet, :no: :sad: but im glad its getting the attention it deserves :yes: :yes:

WBSS is number 18 of most played songs in Los Angeles...Kiis FM out of their top 215!!!

i didn't know that, and i'm in los angeles and listen to kiis..and i do hear wbss 08 as much as u would hear an mj song on the radio..no overkill, but enough times througout the day to know that it gets mega requests...i'm glad to hear the good news..thanks for posting!:punk:

Back