My brother..

isse

Proud Member
My brother who disslikes Michael Jackson and his songs has Wanna Be Startin' Stomething 2008 in his iPod and listening to it all the time.. And believe me, he really hates Michael.. or did? :p

Akon did a good job. it's my favourite among the remixes.

If he keeps listening,he'll be a Newbie fan sooner or later.:lol:

yaayyy! i agree once u start lissening to michael u cant stopppppppppp....i hope ur bro is in his "pre-fan" stages...and will soon become one:D

MJ did not have to re-create Thriller to keep Thriller alive. A classic song will be a classic song for life. The Beatles for instance had classic songs and they did not re-create the same hits. The Beatles songs are still alive today and different generations still listen to their music. I just think people like Akon, Fergie and William do not do any justice for someone who is as talented as MJ. If I was MJ I would not be working with those people on a new album. It is almost like saying The Beatles are working with Eminem; it just does not work.

The weird thing is my older brother hates MJ but he just bought HIStory Disk 2 greatist hits and he listens to Billie Jean, Beat it, Bad ETC all the time but he says he still hates him :( :)

The weird thing is my older brother hates MJ but he just bought HIStory Disk 2 greatist hits and he listens to Billie Jean, Beat it, Bad ETC all the time but he says he still hates him :( :)

Probably to piss you off! That's what brothers and sisters do! LOL. You don't listen to someone all the time if you hate them? He has to like him somewhat to be listening to his music as much as you say he does.

Probably to piss you off! That's what brothers and sisters do! LOL. You don't listen to someone all the time if you hate them? He has to like him somewhat to be listening to his music as much as you say he does.

Exactly. He is so... ugh :lol:

Back