Who hasn't heard any of the remixes other than singles?

thriller25

Proud Member
have youse heard any of the remixes/unreleased songs other than TGIM & WBSS? Have youse even heard TGIM & WBSS ?

iv heard WBSS & TGIM, and im gonna save a little for the release :)

(wanted to get a poll done but couldn't)

have youse heard any of the remixes/unreleased songs other than TGIM & WBSS? Have youse even heard TGIM & WBSS ?

iv heard WBSS & TGIM, and im gonna save a little for the release :)

(wanted to get a poll done but couldn't)

:yes: I have heard the two songs, and WBSS is soooooo awesome :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: but I have not heard any other remixes yet. :no: :no: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Ive heard them all and Im far from impressed.

I am a really huge MJ fan but in my opinion MJ should not have used those people to re-create those songs. I heard the music and I was a bit disappointed. I hope the new album does not sound like that. Thriller and Billie Jean ('80s) was a huge success; he should have just left it the way it was so people will remember how great it was. He should create new songs; not re-create something that he has already done. History should be just that; HISTORY.

Well even though I dont like the new mixes I'll have to have faith in MJ that his new album will be great cuz well basically MJs the master at making hit albums so Im sure he knows what he's doing!

I've only heard the Wanna Be Startin' Something 2008 remix and For All Time. ;)

I am a really huge MJ fan but in my opinion MJ should not have used those people to re-create those songs. I heard the music and I was a bit disappointed. I hope the new album does not sound like that. Thriller and Billie Jean ('80s) was a huge success; he should have just left it the way it was so people will remember how great it was. He should create new songs; not re-create something that he has already done. History should be just that; HISTORY.

THRILLER is NOT History .. Mj want to keep it alive ..
for each new genteration - Not just something in the past

THRILLER IS HERE AND NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The original are on the T-25 album left in tack
thes are NOT meant to replace them

they are just extra bonus tracks
Mj says he wants to keep thriller alive
for each new generation - waht a better
way to do that than to embrace the new icons
of today and let them be part of it ..

dont worry all MJ's original material will be
at there fingertips In the NEW T-25 edition
and they will see why he is master and KING.

Last edited:
He simply wants to introduce his music to a younger generation before his new album..

Akon, Will.i.am, Fergie, and Kaye West fans will buy the album simply because they are on it, and many will hear a FULL MJ ALBUM FOR THE FIRST TIME.. :)

This is a great introduction to Michael Jackson before a COMEBACK

Back